A good ol' ass whoopin'

(A/N:All of the events after the hospital scene will happen later.)

(Diamond's POV)

It's been 2 and a half days since I was discharged from the hospital and it hasn't been all that eventful. All I have been doing is eating, watching T.V., taking my medication, and practicing my magic. But practicing my magic is fun though. My abilities always fascinated me. I like being somewhat unique. Not because I wanted attention, but because I don't want to be.... basic? I don't know how to explain it. I just don't have the desire to be normal.

Anyways. Right now I'm sitting in my living room, putting on my sneakers, getting ready to go to the school. I'm not supposed to go to school today, so no one is expecting me to come to school. Especially in the middle of the day.

I'm wearing a plain navy blue sweater and some grey Adidas sweat pants. I tie my braids in a tight low bun. I. Am. NOT tryin' to get my hair pulled. I grab my car keys and head towards the front door.

~⪼⪻~

(3 r d  P O V)

Diamond makes it the school and checks the time. It's the middle of lunch. Perfect. She grabs her phone and calls Tyler.

RING~ RING~ RI-

"Hello?" I hear Tyler on the phone,

"Yo Tyler, it's Diamond." She said.

"Diamond? Are you aight ?" He asked,

"Yeah I'm good. I just need you to do something for me." She states.

"Yeah, anything. What is it?"

"When I enter the cafeteria, start recording." Diamond instructed.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait. You're here? Why?" He questions

"You remember how Bella pushed me in front of your van? Or did you not see that?" She asked

"Well, I didn't see it personally. I was too busy trying not to crash the van. But I heard from other people that she did. And she's sitting by herself , lookin' lonely as hell, so..." Tyler told her.

"Yeah well, she did. So I'm finna come up there and throw some hands. And she betta' catch 'em. See you in a minute." The witch ended the call. She got out of her car and make her way into the school.

She walks through the hallway in search for the cafeteria. When she found it, she stands there for a second and take a breath. She knows she's gonna get in a lot of trouble for this. But she don't care right now. That bitch tried to kill her. When Diamond opens the double doors to the cafeteria, everyone inside started to look at her. Including the Cullens.

I scanned the area for a certain bitchy brunette. When she sees her Diamond smirks menacingly. Bella was across the room, sitting by herself and her back was turned towards the Elemental. Everyone started to whisper as she walked over to Bella. Diamond looks toward the Cullens table and see that Jasper was giving a confused look, Rosalie was giving her a more questioning look, Emmett and Alice were smirking as if they knew what was about to go down, and Edward had a face that said 'wtf are you about to do'. She just winked at him.

Diamond silently put an anti-bloodlust spell on them, because a bitch finna be bleedin'. But it doesn't last that long, so she needed to make this quick.

The witch makes it to Bella's table, she stands behind her and taps her shoulder roughly. Bella flinches and turns around to look at her.

"You know we finna fight, right?" The brown-skinned girl questioned, well, more like stated. Bella looked at  confused, then her eyes widened in realization. Before she could make a move, Diamond quickly grabbed hair tightly, and pulled really hard, dragging her to the floor.

As soon as she did that, everyone looked in shock then started going crazy. All the students in the cafeteria started to crowd around them and recording as Diamond began to beat Bella's ass. With her hand still gripping her hair, she repeatedly punched her in the face, the nose, the mouth. You could hear someone yell "WORLDSTAR!!" (You can just guess who it was)

Diamond started dragging Bella on the floor by her hair as she kicked and thrashed, trying break free from her grasp. It didn't work. But she did manage to kick Diamond's shin, making her fall on one knee. But she's not gonna let her take advantage of that, so she swiftly straddled her boney hips and continued to punch her.

At this point, everybody is losing their minds. Everyone is up and recording, cheering in exhilaration. Meanwhile the Cullens are absolutely gobsmacked.... well except for Emmett and Alice, who were cheering the main girl on. 'What has this generation come to?' 

Back to the fight: Bella was now bleeding from the mouth and nose with Diamond still on top of her. Bella started punching upward trying to hit her face. She got her twice but that was it.

Edward decided that was enough and made his way through the crowd. Once he got through, he quickly wrapped his arms around Diamond's waist and pulled her off the beat up girl. When Bella slowly sat up, only to get kicked in the forehead by Diamond, who was still being held back by Edward.

"LISTEN HERE BITCH! IF YOU EVER IN
YO' LIFE TRY THAT SHIT AGAIN, YOU WILL LOSE A LIMB! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" Diamond threatened Bella. She turned her attention to the crowd of students that circled around the three. Some of the students flinched as her gaze landed on them for a split second.

"IN CASE Y'ALL DON'T KNOW! THIS BITCH RIGHT HERE-" She points at Bella, "-TRIED TO KILL ME!" She yelled to make sure everyone heard her. "Incase you didn't know, Isabella AKA Bella, pushed me in front of Tyler's van that day during the accident! That's how my head busted open! And somma y'all saw it! So I just came here to give this hoe a warning. And if any of you want to call the police? CALL. THEM! I ain't scared of no popo. And I any body else wants to try me, THEN TRY ME! You will end up like this bitch! Y'all have a good rest of your day." The witch finished and as she did, everyone (except Bella, obviously) clapped and cheered, even Rosalie give a little clap.

(A/N: so ghetto🤦🏾‍♀️)

Diamond got out of Edwards arms, and was about to walk towards the exit when she heard a booming voice say "WHAT IN THE NAME OF CHRIST IS GOING ON HERE?!"

(Diamond's POV)

Everyone froze, and the cafeteria went silent. It was so quiet, you could hear a pen drop. Everyone turned to see the principle,  Ms. Simmons. 'Oh shit.' I thought. Principal Simmons is an African American women with milk chocolate colored skin, she looks to be in her early-30's, maybe, she has curly-black hair that is in a slick, low ponytail, and she's wearing a very stylish black dress suit. Very pretty. ( Imagine Gabrielle Union)

The principal pushed through the crowd of students, and when she made it through her eyes slightly widened in shock. The women stared at the scene before her with a bewildered look. She looked at me, then Bella, who was still on the floor with a busted lip, a broken nose, and a black eye.

"Ms. Williams, in my office. Now! And someone take her to the nurses office." She commanded.

I sigh, 'This is where I get expelled' I thought as I place my hand on my forehead. I see Jessica come up to Bella and gently started pull her up to stand on her feet.

I turn my head to look at Edward, who was already looking at me and I give him a small smile. I follow Ms. Simmons out of the cafeteria.

periodt~

(A/N:sorry it took so long and sorry it sucks. 1307 words.)