oh HELL nah!! (pt.2)

(~3rd POV~)

'Edward?'

Diamond quickly looked down and stopped using her magic on the--now-- unconcious creep#1, resulting in her eyes going back to their normal brown color.

Edward took off his coat and drapped it over Diamond's shoulders, making her blush. He glanced at the unconcious body on the floor, before he glared at the remaining few, with fury in his eyes. "Get in the car." He ordered the girls, but mostly Diamond.

The two girls raced to the silver Volvo, Diamond got the front seat, Bella got the back, but she wasn't too happy about that.

Meanwhile, Edward continued to glare at the drunken men. One of them spoke, "Woah, that was a seriously dangerous... maneuver..." He stopped talking as Edward growled lowly, which spooked them to back away.

Edward turned around and entered his vehicle. Diamond looked at him with concern and slight caution as she wrapped Edward's coat. He had crazed look on his face, his eyes burning with anger.

Edward was beyond pissed. He read their minds. He knew what they wanted to do to her. To Diamond. He wanted to kill those guys. So bad. But he couldn't that, that would go against his inner morals. But he was tempted.

He gripped onto the steering wheel tightly. He stepped on the gas, proposly making the car jerk forward towards the creeps, making them stumble back in fright.

Edward reverced and then u-turned, exiting the parking lot into a main road.

"I should go back there and rip those guys heads off." He hissed, he gripped the steering wheel even tighter as he drove, itching to turn around. "Uh-uh, no you shouldn't." Diamond shook her head as she hurriedly put on her seatbelt. Edward was driving like fucking a maniac. "You don't know the vile, repulsive things they were thinking." He said.

Bella looked at him suspiciously, "And you do?" She questioned. "It's not hard to guess." He said dismissivly. "Can we just talk about something else?! Distract me so I don't turn around." Edward was, literally, 4-5 seconds from turning around and killing those guys.

Diamond thought for a minute, 'What can I do to distract? Oh! I know, jokes! That always works for me.'

(~Diamond's POV~)

"Hey, Edward? What's long, green, and smells like bacon?"

He glanced at me for a moment, "I don't know, what?" I grin, "Kermit the frogs fingers."

His brows furrowed in confusion as he tried to understand the joke, then I burst out laughing as I watch his expression, and his jaw his drop.

"Oh. My. God." I heard him say which caused me to laugh even harder. To the point where my ribs hurt. Literal tears started forming.

"Wait! Wait! I got another one!" I said as I tried to calm myself down and I hear Edward mumble an 'oh god'.

"I promise, it's not as bad. What does your wife's throat and a school bus have in common?"

"It holds kids."

"PFFT—"

~~~~~

We arrived at the restaurant that I was supposed to meet Angela and Jessica at. We all step out of the car, and-- I swear to god --I had the urge to start kissing the ground.

I see Jessica and Angela exit the restaurant, they run up to me once they see me. "Diamond! Where were you? We left you messages." Angela said. "Yeah! We waited, but we were, like, starving, so we..." Jessica trailed off when she and Angela noticed Edward.