~38~

WORDS COUNT: 605
_________________________________

Bella's POV
We got to school and I had to go separate ways since we have different classes. On my way to class I met up with Evie and Luna. Obviously they already knew about my party but I still gave them invitations.

When we got to our first class I saw some girls from cheerleading and gave them invitations as well. Nothing else really happened throughout the day besides me giving out my party invitations.

Okay so maybe some interesting stuff went on. Like how Reid and I had a quick make out in the janitor closet but it wasn't anything too crazy.

After school I had cheerleading which I went to but left a little bit early since I still had some last minute things to do for my party. I went to the hairdresser to get highlights in my hair, I went to go buy some random snacks to have at the party, etc.

Literally everything was going great and as planned until I got a call from the bakery that was supposed to be making my cake. They told me that unfortunately there weren't able to make my cake anymore because of a mishap. They told me they would refund me my money but I was still panicking because I needed that cake by Friday.

I was panicking because I knew normally you needed to order a cake at least a week in advance before your birthday for someone to be able to make it for you. I told my mom about what was going on and she told me that she knew a friend who had a bakery so I was very relieved.

-Saturday-
Today was my birthday and I knew I had to get the decorations up and everything in time. Luke, mom and dad helped me but I decided I'd also call over the girls and Reid. In about 15 minutes they came over and helped me blow up the balloons, put up the banners, etc.

As they did that I got a call from the bakery my mom had told me about and they said that I could come and pick up my cake. My mom was busy so I asked Reid to drive me there. We got to the bakery and I took a look at my cake. It was really pretty and it matched my color scheme exactly.

We drove back home after securing the cake. The girls had done a great job decorating and everything looked perfect. It was getting a bit late so I decided it was time to start getting dressed. I didn't want Reid to see me before the party so I asked him to leave.

When he did the three of us girls went to my room and started doing our makeup and getting dressed. Evie helped curl my hair since she was really good at it and Luna did my makeup. Soon after I was finished and I looked really good.

I checked the time of my phone and saw that the party was supposed to start in the next 20 minutes. Reid told me he would have come a little earlier so that he could see me in my dress before everyone else. And of course his car pulled up just then.

I heard him enter through the front door and walk up the stairs. When he opened the door and saw me he kind of zoned out for a second.

Reid : You look amazing.

Bella: thank-

Reid cut me off when he grabbed my waist and pulled me into a kiss.

TO BE CONTINUED...