~24~

WORDS COUNT: 764
_________________________________

Reid's POV
Bella pulled away quickly and wiped her lips before opening the door.

Luke: Where's Reid?

Bella hesitated before answering.

Bella: He's right here.

She opened the door wider so Luke could see me.

Luke: What are you doing in here?

Reid: I just wanted to make sure Bella was ok, you know, with all that happened with Karl.

Luke laughed a little.

Luke: Since when do you care how shes feeling?

I knew he didn't mean it in an offensive way but i still got a little angry.

Reid: Lets just go.

The smile on his face wiped off when he noticed my annoyance. Luke and I left the house and walked to my car.

Luke: Why are you in such a shitty mood?

The real reason was because he interrupted the best kiss I've ever had and then had the audacity to say i didn't care about Bella. But i couldn't tell him that. He'd be pissed if he found out i liked Bella, farless for if he found out we kissed.

I wasn't afraid that he'd beat me up or anything, i could handle myself. I just didn't want to lose the most loyal friend I'd ever had. I was in a tough situation.

Reid: I just... Woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Luke snorted.

Luke: Ok...

The drive to school was silent. I didn't feel like talking. I wasn't even sure i could if i wanted to. I just kept replaying the kiss in my head. Which was a horrible idea since i had not worn the right clothes today for that kind of thinking. If you know what i mean.

Bella's POV
I heard Reid's car drive off and that's when it finally sank in. Reid didn't pull away, and he kissed back. He said he liked me. I was freaking out.

Suddenly I wanted to go to school really badly. I finished getting ready and waited for the girls to come get me. When they reached, i hurried out the door and into the back seat.

Evie: Hey Bella... You seem to be in a great mood.

Bella: I am. This probably sounds really bad since i just got out of a relationship but... I just kissed Reid.

Luna: Wait what?

Bella: Yup.

Evie: How?! When?!

Bella: It just happened, Reid came into my room and told me he liked me. And then i kissed him.

Luna: So are you two together now or something?

Bella: We were interupted so i dont even know what we are now. I mean i hope I'll get to see him today.

Evie: Aww.

Luna: Im so happy for you but what about Karl? Are you two like officially broken up?

Bella: Obviously. I was not going to give a cheater a second chance. And it wasn't like he just kissed someone, he was full on getting head!

Evie: Yeah. Once a cheater always a cheater.

We got to school and had to hurry to our classes since we were late. I walked into my first class and took my seat at the back. That's when i noticed Reid was in this class two. His hair was still messy from me running my fingers through it when kissed.

I must have been staring because Reid turned around and then smiled at me. I got butterflies. The thoughts i was having right now was not fit for a classroom.

For the rest of the class, i tried my best to pay attention to the teacher. After an hour, finally class ended and all the students rushed out of the door to get to their next class.

As i walked through the door,Reid stopped me.

Reid: Bella, you dont regret the kiss right?

Bella: Ofcourse not.

Reid: Right... Because i just want to be sure that you didn't just do that to get back at Karl. I need to know that it meant something to you.

Bella: I'd never do something like that just to get back at someone. Reid, i actually like you.

Reid smiled.

Reid: You do?

I laughed lightly.

Bella: I mean, i literally kissed you.

He nodded. I noticed that for a second he looked down at my lips and that made me want to kiss him again. But i couldn't, a lot of students were roaming the halls.

I cleared my throat awkwardly.

Reid: What class do you have next.

Bella: Um, Chem.

Reid: Oh, i have Physics. Well, i guess I'll see you at lunch.

Bella: Mhm.

TO BE CONTINUED...