~36~

WORDS COUNT: 405
_________________________________

Bella's POV
After we got our nails done we went straight to the mall to see if I could get a dress for my birthday. I wanted something kind of simple but really flattering.

Either way Reid always makes me feel really pretty whether I dress up or not so I didn't really stress too much on my dress.

We got this really pretty gold glittery bodycon dress and it really made my curves stand out. It was pretty short but nothing too crazy since my parents would be at my party.

The girls also picked something for themselves which were both white dresses since my color theme was gold and white. They wanted to match with me but also not take away from me being the birthday girl.

I bought the decor like balloons and streamers, banners etc. After we got everything we went back to Evie's car and as she drove us home I called Luke and told him about my color scheme for the party. He didn't mind what I chose and told me to pick up a few things for him on the way back.

When I got back home Luke and Leon were sitting on the couch watching a movie. I sat next to them exhausted from all the shopping.

Bella: So Leon what are you getting for Luke for his birthday?

Leon: I can't tell you because it's a surprise.

Bella: touche. Luke what do you think he's getting you?

Luke: probably new shoes or something.

Leon: that's so boring.

Bella: I guess I'll leave you to banter. I still have so much to plan for the party. Luke don't forget to send me a picture of the cake you want.

Luke: yep.

I went upstairs to my room to call Reid. We haven't talked since he dropped me home since I've been so busy.

Reid: hey. How come you didn't answer any of my calls.

Bella: oh my gosh I'm so sorry I guess I've been so busy planning.

Reid: I get it, so how's it going so far?

Bella: stressful, there's still so much to plan.

Reid: well I'm here if you need a way to relieve that stress.

Bella: really? And how do you plan on doing that?

Reid: you already know how.

TO BE CONTINUED...
______________________________
Short chapter but anyways here are the outfits the girls bought

Bella's outfit:

Evie's outfit:

Luna's outfit:

Luna's outfit: