~17~

WORDS COUNT: 530
_________________________________

Bella's POV
Since we were already seated at a double booth, Reid slid next to Karl and Jenna (Reid's date) slid next to me.

The waitressed stopped by to get our orders and then a conversation struck up. Jenna was sweet and I'd talked to her briefly a couple times before. I wasn't the best at starting conversations but Karl and Reid were good at that so it wasn't really a problem.

As time went on I noticed Reid kept shooting glances at me. It made me hyper aware of how i talked and I'd shuffle in my seat sometimes. I didn't know what it was about Reid but the way he looked at me was intense. I'd try to look away but somehow my eyes would land on his.

I didn't like how he had that affect on me since i was literally on a date with someone else. I wasn't the type of girl who disrespected or disregarded guys feelings so i honestly felt bad that i was giving Kaleb hope all the while crushing on someone else.

Our orders came and the rest of the date went by the same. I did try to make a more conscious effort to pay attention to Karl. It was around 8:00pm when Karl offered to drop me home. I let him drop me off at Evie's since my parents didn't know about the date.

After they pretty much freaked out about the tension between Reid and I, Evie dropped me home.

Reid's POV
No one else knew but I purposely asked Jenna out on a date to the same place Bella and Karl were going. I hadn't meant to double date, i just wanted to keep a close eye on Karl and make sure he didn't take the date too far.

Now that i think of it, it was a pretty desperate thing to do but I couldn't stand the idea of not knowing what would happen on that date.

I didn't decline when Karl said we should double date but i realized after that I probably should have. I couldn't keep my eyes off Bella the entire night. My date was right Infront of me yet my eyes kept straying to the one girl i couldn't have.

She looked really good and it made me a bit jealous that she went through all the effort to look extra good for another guy. She'd normal just wear a casual outfit for school and a little bit of makeup but here she wore a really flattering outfit. The table between us cut off my view but i knew she looked good.

Karl seemed to also be enjoying the view. I didn't like how his eyes dropped to her chest a few times. But to be honest i couldn't say anything to him because i found myself looking sometimes too. I always respected girls but something about Bella made me want to kiss her until her lips got sore.

I had to stop myself from thinking like that because i knew it would never happen. I'd just be torturing my self thinking about how- nevermind.

TO BE CONTINUED...