~9~

WORDS COUNT: 370
_________________________________

Bella's POV
After school, cheerleading went by quickly. During breaks in between, all the girls would talk about some party that was supposed to happen Friday. To be honest, i kind of enjoyed parties so I was looking forward to it. It's also our senior year so we of course i wanted to make as many memories as possible.

When cheer was done, we went to the locker rooms to change and then I went home with Luke. Luckily i somehow managed to avoid bumping into Reid. Maybe i had a little crush but a) i wasn't sure if he was still going to continue the bullying and b) the s€xual tension between us was overbearing.

When i got home I helped my mom make dinner and set up the table. At 7:00 everything was done and Luke and my dad came to the table. Usually at dinner we'd talk about our day. This time Luke had an announcement to make.

Luke: So... Since Evie and i didn't work out, I've decided that I'm going to start moving on.

I rolled my eyes, i was a little annoyed at the fact that he moved on from Evie so quickly.

(Josh is Luke and Bella's dad)

Josh: Thats great son. We guys need to make sure we're getting the good stuff often.

I almost vomited. I never understood why men talked like that about women. Besides, Evie took things slow with Jentzen so it wasn't like he was "getting" anything in the first place. I clear my throat before i speak.

Bella: I've uh, also been thinking about, you know, getting a boyfriend.

Josh: Absolutely not.

Bella: What, why not?

Josh: You're too young.

I scoff and cross my arms.

Bella: We are twins! How come he gets to date?

Josh: He's a boy, he has needs.

I stand up from my chair, ready to leave.

P: Dont make me vomit. You're literally being sexist!

I go up to my room before i get any more annoyed. I was always what they called the feminist of the house. I hates that Luke got treated differently than me just because he was a boy.

TO BE CONTINUED...