~23~

WORDS COUNT: 980
_________________________________

Bella's POV
As i walked through the front door, my mom told me she heard about the fight. Apparently the school though I started it. In a way i guess i did, but i explained what actually happened to my mom.

Kassie: What? Karl did that omg? He seemed like such a nice boy.

Bella: I guess not.

Kassie: Im so sorry Bella. At least you found out early. Before you got too attached.

I just nodded.

Kassie: But... I don't understand. Why would Reid do that for you? Didn't you say he bullied you?

Bella: I dont know. Recently he's stopped the bullying and actually started to be a little nice to me but... I still have no clue.

Kassie: Well, maybe he likes you.

Bella: Absolutely not. He'd never like me.

My mom tilted her head as if to read my mind.

Kassie: You like him dont you?

Bella: What? No!

My mom smirked.

Kassie: Whatever you say.

I hurried up to my room so i could avoid any more of that conversation. Was it obvious i liked Reid?

For the rest of the night, random numbers texted me asking about the fight. I ignored them all, except for one in particular.

-Texts-

I had no idea what to say to that, it made me feel like maybe there was a slight chance of him liking me

I had no idea what to say to that, it made me feel like maybe there was a slight chance of him liking me. I just turned off my phone and went downstairs for dinner.

-The next day-
Today i had school, which i dreaded. I knew there would be a lot of stares and whispers about what happened between Karl and I. I was certain everyone somehow knew what had happened.

My mom came into my room to check if i was up, and i asked if i could stay home. She said that her and dad wouldn't be home and they weren't ok with leaving me home alone for that long. I loved my parents but they really made me angry sometimes. I was almost 18 and i wasn't even allowed to stay home alone often.

Bella: Please. Everyone is going to be staring at me. I don't want to have to deal with that.

Kassie: Im sorry but no. You'll be fine.

I groaned and forced myself to get ready. I purposely took longer than usual so i wouldn't have to walk through the crowded halls when i got to school.

While in the middle of curling my hair, i heard a car pull up outside. I looked out the window and saw it was Reid. My heart did a little relay lap. I continued to look out the window as he got out the car and walked to the front door. This wasn't usual, normally he'd just blow the horn and Jentzen would walk up to the car.

Someone opened the door for him and he walked in, i moved from by the window to my door to try to hear what was happening. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs so i scampered away from the door, sat by my vanity, and tried to act casual as i continued curling my hair.

There was a knock at my door.

Bella: Come in.

Reid: Hey.

Bella: Reid?

Reid: Um, I just stopped by to see how you were uhh holding up.

Reid looked so hot when nervous. I tried not to go red in my face.

Bella: As i said, im fine. Why do you keep asking?

Reid: I guess its just that what he did was pretty f**ked up and i wanted to let you know you deserve way better.

I couldn't help but blush. Him talking to me with such a gentle tone made me get butterflies. It sounded completely genuine.

Bella: Thanks, i guess.

Reid took a deep breath and shifted his weight onto his other foot nervously.

Reid: Um, i know I've been a complete d!ck for like the past year or so but i just need you to know that all of that was because i have feelings for you. I know it sounds stupid but, i didn't know how to deal with those feelings so i pushed you away. You dont need to have feelings for me but i just needed to get that off my chest.

Reid for the billionth time this week, rendered me speachless. He had feelings for me?

My stomach burned with desire and the way Reid was looking at me didn't help the fact. For so long i hoped maybe he felt the same, now that i knew he did, i took the opportunity.

I got up from my vanity, walked up to Reid, closed my bedroom door and pushed Reid up against the wall. My hand was on his chest and i felt his breathing pick up, when I leaned in for the kiss, I swore I felt his heart beat get erratic.

I pressed my lips to his and he immediately responded. His hands went to my waist holding me against him. I couldn't resist not putting a hand in his hair. I sighed lightly because this was perfect, I was kissing Reid Monroe.

One of his hands at my waist, moved up my body and then cupped my face. His tonge parted my lips and now this was a full on makeout. I wished so badly that my family wasn't downstairs, i cant say how many times I'd thought about the different ways we'd finally kiss.

Reid's hand at my waist was driving me insane, it was slowly inching lower but i could tell Reid didn't want to take this too far for my sake. I moaned lightly and blushed realizing what i did. I felt Reid smile against my lips, pleased with himself.

But unfortunately all our fun was shortlived when there was a knock a my door.

TO BE CONTINUED...