~18~

WORDS COUNT: 456
_________________________________

Bella's POV
-The next day-

This morning no alarm nor family member woke me up for school. When I eventually did wake up, it was 9:30 am. School usually starts at 8:30 for the latest so I knew I was extremely late.

I flew out of bed and went straight to my bathroom. I didn't have time to do much. I brushed my hair and teeth, hurriedly picked out an outfit since i forgot to do that yesterday, and got dressed.

I put on my shoes as i hopped down the stairs. I turned the corner to head into the living room and almost fell over in surprise. Reid and Luke were sitting on the couch playing video games and drinking soda.

Bella: Luke whats going on? Why aren't you at school?

Reid spoke before Luke got the chance.

Reid: Didn't you hear? Coach Jipsy got arrested for being a pedophile. The school took a day off to let everything cool down really quickly.

Bella: Thats horrible.

Luke raised an eyebrow at the fact that Reid and I spoke to eachother in a civil way.

Luke: So you guys are friends now? When did this happen?

Bella: What?! We are not friends.

Reid: Whatever you say Belle.

I fake gagged.

Bella: Ew, dont ever call me that again.

Reid: Oh so that gag was disgust and not something else.

Heat rose to my face. I rolled my eyes and went to my room.

I got changed into some comfy clothes, plopped down onto my bed and scrolled through social media. I contemplated calling the girls but i ended up deciding against it.

To be honest it was really boring not being at school so I built up the courage to go back downstairs so i could get the tv. I didn't have one in my room and my laptop didn't have Netflix because my parents wanted to monitor what i watched.

Unfortunately for me, when i got downstairs, Reid and Luke were still using the TV.

Bella: Luke, you've had the tv long enough. Can i have it now?

Luke completely ignored me and continued playing. Reid on the other hand looked up at me and checked out what i was wearing. I looked really crazy in my white cropped top and short shorts. Keep in mind i wasn't wearing a bra and the room was a little chilly.

I crossed my arms over my chest, feeling a little exposed. My patience was thinning.

Bella: Luke!

No answer. So i unplugged the Xbox, grabbed the remote and took a seat on the single chair. Jentzen finally looked up at me.

Luke: What was that for?

Bella: Ignoring me.

TO BE CONTINUED...