~33~

WORDS COUNT: 1140
_________________________________

Bella's POV
When I say watching a movie on the couch I  really mean heavily making out even though our parents were just upstairs. I felt really awkward interrupting them but I didn't want them to get caught so I cleared my throat.

Bella: how about you two take this somewhere private.

They blushed even redder than before and quickly left the living room. I decided to just watch TV for a while since I did not want to go into my room knowing what was happening just next door. I put on "the Summer I turned pretty" since I had read the books and it just came out on Amazon prime.

After the third episode I finally went to my bedroom because I knew I had cheerleading tomorrow at school and that I should get a good night's rest. But of course I did not actually sleep as well as I hoped. I dreamed that Reid and I were in his room and some things went down.

That morning when I woke up I kept thinking about the dream even when I was getting ready for school. I'm pretty sure my cheeks were red the entire morning because of it.

When Reid came to pick me up this morning he noticed and asked me about it.

Bella: I just had a weird dream.

Reid smiled at me for a second like he knew what I meant.

Reid: Really was I in it?

Bella: Um maybe.

Reid: Do tell

⚠️Please don't read if you're young or would like to stay innocent 🔥🔥⚠️

My cheeks flushed even redder as I sat next to Reid  and began telling him my dream.

Bella: In my dream we were at your house... Alone. And we were just talking on the couch in you're room. I asked you about your past girlfriends and hook-ups and you told me that they said you were... Um good at going down on them.

Reid: Go on.

Bella: And I started to get a little jealous. You haven't done that to me before and I guess I wanted to know what it would be like.

I covered my face with my hands because it was getting really red.

Reid: don't stop I want to hear the rest.

Bella: this is really embarrassing.

Reid: no it isn't.

Bella: I get nothing out of telling you about it.

Reid: who said you wouldn't get anything.

I had a pretty good idea of what Reid was implying and it made my stomach flutter.

Bella: fine I'll finish the story. I told you to shut up about your exs and I kissed you. We started making out and next thing you know I'm bottomless and you are going down on me.

Reid smiled at me mischievously as he pulled into the school parking lot.

Reid: meet me in the science lab during lunch and maybe we can elaborate on that dream.

After he said that I was definitely a walking tomato..

I quickly went to my class because I didn't want any one to see me blushing profusely. I tried to focus as the day went along but obviously I couldn't. The first class ended and I went to my second one. Evie and Luna also took this class so I sat next to them.

Finally lunch came and I didn't care about eating. Basically the entire day I've been thinking about what Reid told me earlier. I went down to the science lab and as planned Reid was there.

Reid: hey Bella

When I stepped in, Reid closed and locked the door behind him. I don't know what he was planning on doing but I knew I really wanted to kiss him so I did.

I wrapped my arms around Reid's neck and he wrapped his around my waist. My back was pressed against the door so it was easier for him to pick me up and wrap my legs around his waist.

The kiss got more heated and he started kissing down my neck. After a while he stopped and put me back down. I was about to ask him why he stopped but he pulled down in my skirt and my underwear. He looked up at me making sure I was okay with what he was doing. he lifted one of my legs and put it on his shoulder and then started to go down on me. I'm standing so my legs got really wobbly. He notices and stops to pick me up to put me on a table so that I wouldn't have to use my legs. He continues to do as he was before and after a few minutes I 0rgasm.

He stops to let me catch my breath and then kisses me softly. I don't know what got into me but I pulled him closer and kiss him deeper. Things get heated all over again and next thing you know Reid is  grabbing a condom from his pocket and he enters me.

This continues for quite a while and we don't even notice that the desk is a repeatedly hitting the wall loudly. Minutes later we both c0me. And that's when we hear someone knocking on the door angrily.

Reid and I quickly put on our clothes and tried to look presentable before we opened the door. Reid opened the door and on the other side was the principal. In that moment I knew I was in a lot of trouble.

Principal: Monroe, West follow me.

Reid and I looked at each other worriedly and then started following him. We got to his office and he sat us down on two of the four chairs in there. The principal sat down behind his desk and then called Reid's mom and my mom.

I was really starting to panic then. If my dad found out I'd be six feet under. About 10 minutes later our moms walked in to the office. My mom looked really shocked and disappointed but Reid's mom just seems nonchalant.

They sat on either side of us and the principal explained the situation. It was mortifying. In the end the principal just let us off with a warning because to be honest in a high school that sort of stuff happens more often than you think. We both had good grades and we're good students so he promised to not make a report on it. When he was done speaking to my mom she decided to take me out of school to go to the doctor.

I was confused and asked why she was doing this but when we got into the car she explained that she was going to get me on birth control. That was kind of s surprising but I didn't question her after that.

TO BE CONTINUED...