~8~

WORDS COUNT: 475
_________________________________

Bella's POV
The girls and i finally had a chance to talk during lunch. When we got to a table they practically demanded i spill whats been making me act all weird.

Bella: I... Might have feelings for someone.

Evie: What? Really?

I nodded.

Luna: So... Who is it?

Bella: First, before i say who it is, i need you guys to swear not to tell anyone or make fun of me.

Evie: We'd never!

Luna: Mhm.

P: Ok... So yesterday after cheerleading, when you guys left to go talk to those boys, Reid cornered me and- I dont know. We kind of almost kissed, maybe more if i hadn't seen you guys coming.

Evie: What!

A few teenagers turned and gave us weird looks.

Bella: Shh.

Luna: There's no way.

Evie: So are you two like together now?

Bella: No, but it made me realize that I have a crush on my literal bully.

Evie: Wow, so you're a masoch!st now.

Evie was obviously joking but if you thought about it, it was probably true. After all Reid put me through, i couldn't believe i caught feelings.

Reid's POV
After what had happened between Bella and I, I didn't even know what to think. Yeah she was admittedly really hot... And cute... And- Nevermind. But I was almost certain I didn't have a crush on her. Almost.

About a year ago, i had a really weird dream. In it, i kissed Bella and we became a couple. When i woke up from the dream i was mortified. She was my best friend's little sister and at the time was also one of my closest friends. I knew from the getgo that having feelings for her would be horrible. So I basically ended our friendship.

I purposely did mean things to her so that she'd stop talking to me. I hated that i made her upset but it was for the best. And now I'm starting to rethink everything.

I didn't know what overtook me yesterday when i cornered her after basketball practice. That whole afternoon, i wasn't able to take my eyes off of her.

But what's even more confusing was the fact that she'd worn a skirt today. Maybe i was overthinking it, but what if that was her way of saying that she didn't mind it, or better yet liked it.

As i ate my lunch in the cafeteria, Jentzen was blabbering away about some insane party this Friday, but to be honest, i wasn't even listening. Piper sat with two closest friends at the table across from ours. They were whispering about something and Bella was blushing. Mentally, i admitted that she looked kinda cute, but then i realized what i said and took it back. I forced myself to look away from her.

TO BE CONTINUED...