13) Deja Vu

For all you Olivia Rodrigo lovers

Day 8

" Yes I'll be there"

It was finally happening - date night

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

It was finally happening - date night.

I was finally going on a date.

I was going on a date with Sebastian.

.

Tonight I was going to pull on the new dress that the store assistant said was so flattering. Now I'm curious if he thinks it looks good on me.

I was all so excited and it was just noon.

Sebastian said he would pick me up at 6. I couldn't wait longer, all this anticipation was killing me.

I had to pass time somehow and nothing seemed to fascinate me as much of the thought of actually going on this date. So I just put on some music to fade away into my thoughts.

I was just going scream out Taylor Swift songs just to get through this time. 

Yess

The best and the only way to pass time right now.

"Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did

Ha, time for a little revenge"

"The story starts when it was hot and it was summerAnd, I had it all I had him right there where I wanted himShe came along, got him alone, and let's hear the applauseShe took him faster than you could say sabotageI never saw it coming, nor would I have suspected itI underestimated just who I was dealing withShe had to know the pain was beating on me like a drumShe underestimated just who she was stealing from"

"Oh my god" A voice from behind caught me off- guard.

A voice I could recognize anywhere, that thick British accent. 

I could make out it was him even if I heard him in a crowd of thousands.

I turned and yes I was right

"Benedict. Hi" I said still not breaking out of my dance

"Wow Charlotte, you seem happy." 

"Date Night Baby"I said pulling him into the dance

He looked at me and had this glint of evil smile on his face

"Double date baby"

"Wha-att"

The Way I Hate You (Relaunched)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें