4) Sweet Lies

I was certainly annoyed because I wasn't going to spend the evening with Sebastian. But I was even more annoyed at the possibility that Zach might show up for the cake tasting. But why would Zach even agree to a cake tasting with me anyways. 

Maybe it was destiny to meet both of Carter's best friends today - first Sebastian and now Harry. Harry is certainly funny so the cake tasting won't be boring the very least. 

The Cake Tasting

The cab stopped at the destination -

226 Rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris | Métro Tuileries

I look at the time and I was half an hour early. I had half an hour to prepare myself to the fate of who I shall be spending the evening with. Well that was good enough when the place was this pretty. The lights were up and the entrance looked so regal and elegant. Gosh, Audrey and Carter have a classy taste. I have heard about Angelina back from the States on how they serve the best pastries in the whole of France.

As I went in, I was a bit overwhelmed, I had heard a lot about this place but being here it all felt even more classy

As I went in, I was a bit overwhelmed, I had heard a lot about this place but being here it all felt even more classy. There was somber vintage music playing around in the background. It felt that I had walked back into the 60s with Doris Day songs and the French architecture with a touch of the Victorian era.

I was early, maybe I could just explore their menu before the cake tasting.

I asked a waiter asked about reservations- "Kingston and Thompson."

He was taking quite a while checking the reservations, " I know I am early, I can wait. The reservation is at 4 ."

" Please Ms.Kingston, follow me, Mr. Thompson has already joined us. So sorry for the dealy."

Wowwwwwwww

Mr. Thompson!!! 

Big misunderstanding. Guess he doesn't know that Audrey and Carter shall not be making it for the cake tasting.

PLEASE LET IT BE HARRY

PLEASEEE

OR HAVE A MIRACLE AND LET SEBASTIAN SURPRISE ME

OH GOD PLEASE

"Ma'am right there" the waiter guestered. There he was, sitting .Mr.Thompson,Mr.Zach fucking Thompson was not just sitting, he was already eating. I wanted to leave, I wanted to fucking run. But if I did it would give him another reason to make fun of me and I wasn't going to give him a chance. He ruined my evening so I am going to ruin his. I took a seat and still he did not even look up once, he was so completely immersed in his hot chocolate.