Chapter 9: Together

Start from the beginning

"I only have limited time here. Please listen to me."

He shut his mouth almost instantly.

"Listen, Grian. You are in grave danger. Be careful and stay safe. Something is coming, probably a big one. I know you miss me but I have to leave now. I'll contact you when I can... for now.. we part ways.."

Grian could hear the sadness in ̇/╎リᒷᒲᔑ'ᓭ voice as it faded away. He could believe that he was alive.

{°~°}
"We could talk more about me, but this is not my story. It's Grian's"
{°~°}

There left Grian back at his base. Hastily, he picked up his communicator and flew up as high as his wings would take him.

.

As Grian flew over the trees to the shopping district, he spotted Mumbo down in the trees. Huh... That's weird. X sent his message ages ago... Why's he still here? He thought while checking his communicator. He didn't just log on. Peculiar. Grian glided down onto a tree near Mumbo. From what Grian could make out from the top of the tree is that Mumbo seemed to be leaning on a tree. Is he okay? He seems to be injured. Grian thought, nudging himself a bit closer to see Mumbo easier, which in turn made some not loud but not soft noises.

"Who's there?" Mumbo asked almost immediately after the sound was made. Grian took note that for whatever reason, Mumbo was on high alert.

Grian swiftly hopped and glided down the tree.
"It's just me, Mumbo."

Mumbo instantly looks relieved.
"What are you still doing here, Grian?"

"I should be the one asking you that question. Are you alright? You look like you're hurt." Grian asked in a concerned tone while trying to check his arm. Mumbo flinched back. He was hurt. Most likely badly.

At that moment, there was a lilac flash. Shit. Lilac magic is for guards from serving the higher-ups. Having this role is challenging to even get.

<Server> %#&£*&# has teleported MumboJumbo and
Grian to ᒷリ↸ ∴ᔑℸ ̣ ᓵ⍑ᒷ∷ ↸╎ᒲᒷリᓭ╎𝙹リ (Translation later on)

The message ran through everyone's communicator. Most of the hermits noticed this immediately and were perplexed about either the thing that had teleported the two, that language or both.

~|\•-•/|~
~|/•-•\|~

{°~°}

"There stood Grian and Mumbo.In the dimension of void and floating islands, a deadly mob that kills you when stared at, another mob one must beat to escape that cruel dimension. And finally, last but not least, a less known part of the End dimension, Watchers. Barely any players have ever seen them. Many believe it to be a myth, lies from a little liar. Oh, but believe me. They are real, alright. Oh, naive was I back then, I trusted those... things. Only torture, regret, and tragedy came our way from then on..."

{°~°}

"W-why are we in the End?-" Mumbo questioned, sounding quite bewildered by this.

"Shh... Grab on my hand, " Grian muttered back while spreading his wings.

"W-Woah! Where are we going?" he exclaimed, trying to stay calm and seeing that if Grian fell, they would fall straight into the void.

"I'm trying to find the main island to get back to Hermitcraft, you know, jump into the Ender portal. Could you help and look with me?" Grian replied to him.