Chapter 25

I stood pressed against the doorframe of Aiden's and Rachel bedroom door,as they laid in bed both gesturing for me to come over. I took long strides towards  them and climb onto the bed playfully pushing them both apart so that I was situated between the two of them. They both laughed and then kissed me on each cheek, Aiden on my left and Rachel on my right. Aiden was the first to talk 'so how do we go about doing this?".........."Its not a big deal we just let things happen naturally,first we start with kissing and the rest will happen instinctively".

'Ok,Alright',"Rachel your being awfully quite what are you thinking?" 'I'm just a little nervous honestly,all of this is new to me,I don't want to disappoint you guys'. "What do you mean?".'I mean I don't want to gave one more attention than the next, I don't want anyone feeling left out,next thing I'm so focused on pleasing one person and the other gets left out!'. "That's what you're worried about,trust me it's not  possible, you have to stop over thinking it, nothing of the sorts will happen, besides it's three of us".'For now let's just do and don't think to much into it, ok guys! Do we all agreed to that".

'Sure'."Overtime we will get better at it and we will all be insync with each other that we don't have to worry about such issues. So let's just take a deep breath and lets just have fun with it!".I began by placing my hand on the small of Rachel's back and pulled her towards me raising her chin and I placed a gentle kiss to her lips,I licked her lips as I nogged my tongue to gain entry into her mouth,she had her lips seal shut,so I did the next best thing, I grabbed onto her hair pulling it a little rough and bit her on her neck,she immediately let her guard down so I slid my tongue in her mouth smirking with satisfaction,our tongues intertwined with each other's lapping up each other sweetness.

I felt Aiden wet lips on my shoulder blade as he placed soft supple kisses leading up to my neck. I turned my attention towards Aiden's ,I placed my hand around his neck bringing his mouth to mine kissing him with a hunger. Rachel began where Aiden left off,kissing my neck while Aiden and I made out. Her lips were soft and supple she kissed up my neck,then my cheeks then made her way to my lips we ending up in a three way kiss hands all over each other bodies touching anyway we can find.

We all pulled away from the kiss breathless, each with a smile on our face. Rachel began to undress so we all followed suit taking off our clothes,while eyeing each other's bodies and flinging our clothes to form a heap on the floor. As soon as everyone clothes were off,we took a moment to appreciate each other's physique and our hands were back on each other's bodies. My hands roamed over Aiden's chest,my fingers tracing each define crease and crevices of his chest,while Rachel kneel behind him pressing kisses to his lower back making her way to his neck,all the while holding her hair with one hand from falling in her face.

I continued my inspection with my hands while placing kisses randomly on his body enjoying the feeling of his rock hard body underneath my fingertips. Rachel stopped her assault with her lips to briefly leaned over to get a hair tie to wrap her hair up. It didn't go unnoticed to Aiden as soon as her hair was some what neatly wrapped up Aiden grabbed her by the waist and pulled her between himself and I. She let out a giggle from the sudden move,her back was pressed up against my chest, I wasted no time,my lips were on her neck,I gently nibbled her flesh between my teeth,lightly bitting and sucking time to time.

My hands made it's way towards her chest,gripping onto her breast as I gently squeeze them. My fingertips playing with her little buds as I twisted it between my thumb and index finger lightly rolling them between my fingers pulling and squeezing it,while Rachel moans at the feeling. My chin rested upon Rachel's shoulder and Aiden pressed his lips to mine kissing me as I continue playing with Rachel's breast. When he was out of breath,he made his way kissing down her chest  his mouth making its way in a straight line straight to her breast while my hands was still fondling her,I cupped one of her breast, feeding it to Aiden as he sucked and bit her nipples,his hands dugged into her hips, I release her breasts and moved to the side of her so that I could get in on the action. I latched my mouth onto her boobs taking as  much in as possible sucking hard as her body tremble from the attention as breathless moans escape her lips.