Chapter 7

Here's a pic of Renae

The next morning I heard a knock on my bedroom door.'Hi are you awake,Chase?'

It was Rachel,I rolled out of bed and open the door. 'Did I wake you?' she asked with a worried look on her face.

"No,I was already awake".

'Do you mind if I come in?' 

"Of course not this is your house after all". She made her way to the bed,on the way she peeked into the playpen to see if Lucy was still asleep which she was,she blew an invisible kiss to her and sat on the edge of my bed. 

She motioned for me to have a seat beside her.I proceeded and sat right next to her ,this was the second time I was so close to her. 

My shoulder brushed against hers I felt tingles as our skin touched. I wanted to just grab her and place her in my lap. But my senses kick back in and I remember that this was my best friend wife.

 'So Chase last night......ummm can we talk about what happened,I know we have know each other for only a short period of time but I feel like you're practically family since Aiden has told me probably everything he know about you and seeing as you guys are best friends I can take his word for it'.

I  paused and taught about it, it really has been a short time since I've know her but its feels like I've know her for year's. I let out a sigh ,"sure we can talk about it!".

'It's ok if you don't want too,I don't mean to pry'. "Rachel I assure you, its ok".

'Can you tell me what happened last night',I took a deep breath I knew exactly what she was referring to.

"Its just that last night reminded me of how my wife and I use to stay up late and watch movies together. I miss the moments I would hold her and we will cuddle,when we laugh about silly things,I just miss her presence.

Really, just the feeling of being with someone in that intimate setting,I must admit I felt a little jealous and left out. Do you know what I meant?'. 

'Of course Chase! You felt alone and you want to feel love like that again, in an intimate way. I think it's probably time that you start back going out and hanging out with people,you don't necessarily have to go on dates you can like go to the club or bar hang out get to know people'. She paused 'I was going to say girls but I guess it both genders for you' she chuckled.

'It doesn't have to be anything serious you don't need to start dating anyone at the moment,you know just take baby steps for now'. 

Wow this woman was intelligent,she really did understand me. I embraced her in a tight hug,she was a little caught of guard as her body stiffened, she quickly loosened up and hugged me back.

I felt her nice soft supple breast pressed against my chest and her hot breath on my neck,the feeling of being in her arms felt so good,she tired to pulled away and I held onto her a little tighter.

"Can we hug a little longer I missed this feeling she laughed and hugged me tightly.We held on to each other for awhile until she let go,Chase....I have to get started on making breakfast'.

As she stood up I apologize profusely. "Sorry! Do you want any help,i'm really good at making pancakes". She chuckled, 'Sure that will be great'.

"Ok I'll see you in ten and Rachel thank you!". 'Of course Chase,no problem anything for you,'she said as she walked out the door.

Rachel was right it was time,I needed to put myself back out there and stop fantasizing about making love to my best friend and his wife because I know nothing was going to come out of it,they were clearly happily married.