Chapter 8

Moments later Rachel and Aiden came down stairs looking sexy as fuck. Rachel wore silver hoops,three silver chains,a dark blue fitted dress with a deep plunging v neckline,her dress had long silky laced puffy sleeves,her dress stopped halfway on her thighs, just above her knees along with a pair of black strapped heels and her diamond studded silver wedding ring.

Aiden wore a dark blue blazer with a white shirt on the inside with the buttons undone mid way, a thin silver chain with his silver watch and the matching dark blue dress pants accompany by black dress shoes.

I couldn't help but compliment both of them on how great they looked.Then and there I wished I was going with them to the dinner party with each of them hooked on one of my arms. Gosh I would be so proud to show them off, my man and my women,sadly that day may never become a reality.

I hugged each of them and waved them goodbye as there walked out the front door,I told them not to have too much fun without me as I watched them enter their car and drove off. I headed upstairs to check on the kids and then went to my bedroom and got ready for bed.

Hours later I awoke, my throat was dry. I reach for the bottle of water on the table at the side of my bed but it was halfway empty I drank the remaining contents of water and sigh..... The little water was not enough to quench my thirst.

I sat up at the side of the bed and slipped on my bedroom slippers as I proceeded downstairs to the kitchen. I filled my bottle gulped down the water and then refilled it,after I peeked threw the window to see if Rachel and Aiden car was in the driveway which it was.

I sighed in relief glad to know that they made it back safe and in one piece. I strided back up the stairs while heading back to my room, that's when I heard a moaning sound coming from Aiden and Rachel room,I know I shouldn't pry but my body was moving on its own.

I slowly walked to Rachel and Aiden bedroom door as I leaned on it to listen closely, the door was moved slightly,so I got on my knees I pushed the door till it was slightly ajar so that I could see the view of the bed. The room was dark except for the little light at the bedside table that gave out a soft glow enough that I could make out the silhouette of Rachel and Aiden.

Rachel was on top of Aiden in nothing but her bra which was barely hanging on by the straps. The straps was hanging off her shoulders as one of her hands cling to one of her bra covered breast as if she was trying to stop her breast from spilling out her bra,her other hand held onto Aiden shoulder,her voluptuous butt rocked in Circular motions as she ride Aiden's cock, her ass bounced onto his thigh as she went up and down,the sounds of they moans filled the bedroom which made my cock hard as a rock.

I slipped my hands in my pants as I began to massage my cock which was already dripping with pre-cum. I watched as Aiden held on to her waist lifting her up slightly off his dick and then slamming his cock into her pussy as he bought her back down hard and fast.

Rachel screamed loudly as she took all of him in her tight pussy and Aiden eyes shut closed as he revel in the warmth of her pussy walls. Their bodies dripping in sweat as Aiden placed his hand on her ass caressing it softly spreading her butt cheeks apart and inserting a finger in her tight butt hole. She flinch at the intrusion as she rocked forward giving him better entrance as she began to loosened up.

He then began to pump his finger in and out as she got accustomed to the rhythm he then removed his finger and then plunged two fingers in,she inhaled sharply but then continued to ride his fingers. He whispered something in her ears that I couldn't make out,she then smirked and he removed his fingers and spanked her on her ass.

She pecked him on the lips as he swiftly flipped her over with his cock still buried in her. Her arms instinctively reached around his neck clinching onto him as her legs wrapped around his waist they began to make out,her eyes close as she enjoyed the feeling as they flesh became one.

He continued to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. She grabbed onto his ass pushing him deeper into her as she rocked her hips to meet everyone of his thrust. They only removed they lips to breathe as they continued to make love.

They eventually reach their high as they cling onto each other tightly not wanting to let each other go as if they were trying to be one. They screamed out in unison as their organism climaxed and they bodies vibrated and rocked.

I reached mines along with them as I covered my mouth trying not make a sound as my body shook. Dick in hand as cum spilled all over it. I sat there breathing out softly as trying not to draw attention to myself. I slowly came down back to my senses,I watched as Aiden laid on top of Rachel his face tucked in between her neck and shoulder as they both breathe heavily.

Rachel eyes fluttered opened slowly as her eyes locked with mines her eyes grew wider as did mines. Holy shit!.... I was fucked!

No way was they going to let me stay in their house after I practically intruded on them doing the must intimate thing anyone could ever do. There was no way they was going to let me stay,my ass would be kicked to the curb and Aiden may never talk to me again,No!,No!,how could I be so stupid,I could possibly lose my best friend over this,if I was him and some other girl I knew he probably wouldn't mine but his wife I'm not sure after the fact that he let me stay at his home and this is what I do to repay him spy on him and his wife having sex!

I don't think he will take that lightly. Rachel could see the conflict bubbling up as all these emotions flashed threw my eyes,what she did next was surprising to me, she flashed a smile,as she nudge her head in the direction of my room.

I was confused but I didn't hesitate a minute to get my ass up and out of there, hands still in my pants as I headed into my bedroom. I wash my hands and then laid in bed thinking about what just happen! Was she going to tell Aiden? I couldn't loose him he was all I had left. Where will I go if I got kicked out? Did she not mind me watching? Was my friendship with Aiden going to be over? These taughts play over and over again in my mind as I fell asleep.

Here guys i hoped you enjoyed this sexy and naughty 😘 chapter.