Chapter 5

Here's a picture of Lucy 🙈

I awoke to the smell of bacon,I had a slight headache probably from the beers I had last night. I checked up on Lucy who was still asleep in the playpen right next to my bed. I let out a yawn and stretched out my arms,I headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a hot shower. I came out the shower with one towel wrapped around my waist and one drying my hair.

I quickly got ready and headed out the bathroom,Lucy was now waking up rubbing her eyes and yawning.I  made my way to her bed and picked her up giving her lots of kisses from her forhead, to her eyes,to her nose,to her cheeks all the while Lucy was giggling,I gave her a big hug,God I will do anything to make her happy, she was my world.I laid her on my bed and changed her diaper,I didn't want to carry her in Renae room to disturb her in case she was still sleeping. After I changed her I gave a her a jockey back ride downstairs,to the kitchen.

Rachel was in the kitchen making breakfast,I greeted her good morning and Lucy followed suit with a 'goooood mooorning' Rachel and I laughed at that, Rachel reply' good morning sweety!', and gave her a kiss on her cheeks,we sat at the table and a few minutes later,Aiden came down with Renae and Aaron following behind them.

Aiden greeted his wife with a hug and kiss to the lips, while Renae reach out to plant a wet kiss on her mom cheeks,Rachel then bend down to give Aaron a kiss as well.

Aiden then place Renae in her highchair and proceeded to help Rachel to put the dishes on the table.We said grace and digged in,I help cut Lucy pancakes into little bite sizes  because she was having a hard time eating the huge pancakes.

We sat at the table eating and discussing where we should take the kids since it was a Saturday.

We decided that we will take the kids to the little indoor play park in town. We also discussed how we were going to spend the rest of the weekend.

Aiden had a dinner party at one of his work colleagues house on Sunday, he and Rachel are attending, so they were planning on leaving their kids at his parents but since I was particularly staying at their home they wasn't any need for that they basically had an at home baby sitter 'whoo hoo' now I had to spend my Sunday evening with a bunch of screaming kids no big deal I will make the best of this situation.

A bunch of idea popped up in my head on ways I could watch the kids without really watching the kids and by the time Rachel and Auden gets home the kids will be fast asleep,what a genius I am.

After breakfast,we let the kids play in the playroom. Aiden said,'So I have a couple of people in mind, who I know works in a similar work field as you,so I will ask around town to see if they have any Jobs available','thanks Aiden that will be great, so guys what time are we heading out exactly because I want to check a couple of people in town,so should I go now or after we come back?',both Rachel and Aiden gave me a side ways glance,I'm sure they were thinking,which persons I could possibly be meeting in town,since I haven't been here in ages,plus not to mention the fact that I didn't tell anyone I was back to town.

Rachel was the first one to respond,'it's fine by me,you can go now if you like we should leave here around 2:00pm for the latest' she said as she looked at the clock on the kitchen wall.

I uttered a thank you as I proceeded to go up the stairs to my room, spray a little colonge and grab my phone and car keys to head out.

I kissed Lucy goodbye and let her know I will be back shortly,I waved Aiden and Rachel a goodbye while heading to the front door, I opened the door to my car and hopped in.

As I drove through the town I saw how much the town had change there where now tall buildings,shopping centers and other fancy establishments.

I quickly dial up Ashley number,Ashley was a ex girlfriend of mines we dated for 6 months in high school, our relationship was basically the longest lasting relationship I had in my youth,we remained friends after we broke up and occasionally messed around from time to time until, I moved out of town.