Chapter 3

This is a picture of Rachel 💞

All eyes was on the door as it swang open,it's been years since we've seen each other,he was still as handsome as I remember,he definitely had change.

His eyes was filled with knowledge,he still had short curly hair,his face was now filled with a lowly shaved beard,it looked freshly shaven and marked to perfection it fit his slender face perfectly, but now I was the one taller than him he looked to be 6'0 tall,he no longer had a body of a boy but a man.

His eyes glitter at the realization that I was here he dropped his office bag and practically ran to me.

He embrace me in a bear hug,lifting me off the ground chuckling.

Wow he had definitely gotten muscular since I've last seen him. I laughed as I patted him on the back and I held onto him tightly smelling his colonge, boy did he smell good.

I held him at arms length to properly take in his features. This was not only my best friend but he was still the only man that I will ever love,no boyfriend from my past can hold a candle next to him. I used to compare every male I ever dated to him and no one could ever measure up.

We definitely had to catch up after dinner.

He gave me one last hug and went to him wife and gave a full blown French kiss tongue and all.

I can tell they was definitely a freaky couple. He then proceeded to kiss his daughter on her cheeks and pretended to wrestle his son Aaron, softly landing a few jabs on his stomach, then peck him on his forhead.

He excuse himself and went to wash up and came back downstairs to sit and eat dinner. We waited on him and said grace and then dive in and ate dinner.

I must say not only was Rachel a looker but she was a damn great cook,I could eat her cooking for the rest of my life, I definitely needed to get a few pointers on how to make some of these dishes.

I perfusively thank her for the great meal. After dinner was over I volunteered to help wash the dishes as Aiden went to take a bathe. Rachel and I made quick work as we chatted while washing the dishes.

I learned that she graduated from Yale University with a bachelor's in law and she worked at her fathers law firm straight out of school,she did it for five years until she realize that law wasn't for her and pursue a career in fashion instead, she created an online business, which give her more time to build a family of her own and her business have been flourishing ever since and she was very happy with the life she had build for herself.

She also told me, how she and Aiden met. This I was excited to hear.

Rachel prov:

It was my birthday,my best friend Alana and Nora and I decided we had to celebrate my birthday with a bang!

After all my twenty third birthday was a failure,my twenty forth birthday had to be lit.

We headed to this hip new club,we showed the bouncer our passes and entered the club it was pumping and filled with young adults,we headed straight to the bar and ordered this drink called sex on the beach.

Me and my girls took a sip and scoped out the scene. That's when he caught my eyes, he was dressed in a dark blue fitted shirt with blue ripped jeans.

He was the definition of tall, dark and handsome,the two guy's with him could not compare,he was sex on wheels,yum!.

With me being slightly intoxicated,it gave me that little boost of confidence to approach him, I couldn't miss the chance to speak to Mr.handsome, I grab my drink and gulp it down quickly. I then proceeded to yank my girls by they hands and direct them straight to this handsome stranger.

When I was directly infront of him I blurted out 'Hey handsome whats your name',which was so out of character for me because I was never one to approach guys, they always approached me.

He chuckle at my upfrontness with his hands out stretch he reply 'Hi beautiful, I'm Aiden nice to meet you'.

From there we chatted for hours, talking about every and anything from our past and what we want for our future,ignoring everyone around us.

It was like we were the only two people in the room and when we were tired of talking we went to the dance floor and dance the night away.

From slow dancing to twerking and grinding he was a really great dancer, our bodies moved in sinc to the beat of the music, my body was glue to his while I gyrated my butt to his crotch just moving to the feel of the music.

I felt at peace being in his present. I felt that I could be my authentic self.

That night I left with Aiden straight to his apartment, he lead me through the front door. His apartment was breathtakingly beautiful it was big and spacious he wasn't lying when he said his parents was rich.

I followed behind him to the kitchen where he offered me a glass of orange juice, I slowly sipped on the orange juice while, he quickly heated some frozen pizza from the fridge.

I watched every flex of his muscles as he reached for two plates in the top cupboard, he turned on the oven and placed the pizza on a baking tray and then put it in the oven.

He turned to me watching me directly in my eyes,than slowly looked down at my lips, then he gave a small smirk, he came around the kitchen isle towards me.

I turned my body towards his and he reached out and tucked a strand of hair behind my ears.

That little gesture, sent me over the edge, I launched my lips against his in a passionate kiss.

He grab me around the waist and lifted me up onto the kitchen table I took my legs and wrapped it around his waist, as he pressed his lip harder to my mines, he bit my bottom lip for entrance and stuck his tongue in my mouth, we battle for dominance.

He gently moved his finger from my face, down to my neck, he then moved his lips from mines and trailed little kisses down my neck to my bossum, he stopped for a second and asked me for permission with his eyes to unbutton my dress.

I nodded my head and he resume to kissing me on my neck while he unzip my dress revealing my bra. He quickly unclaspped my bra and my breast spill out with a bounce,he stopped for a moment to ogle my boobs.

He place his hands under my breast rubbing his thumbs over my Areola's making it harder at his touch,he place his mouth over my left breast sucking and licking my nipples.

I let out a mourn from the pleasure and pain as he firmly squeeze my boobs, I was on cloud nine.

Never have I in my life imagined this will feel so good, I was a virgin after all, the closest sexual thing I ever did was French kiss.

He released my nipple from his mouth, to give the other one the same attention, he then continued to trail kisses down my stomach till he reach the elastic band of my panties.

He lifted me up slightly to continue to pull off my dress that gathered at my waist.

He made his way back up to my lips and we continued to kiss passionately until we had to pull away because we were out of breath.

He lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder liked I weigh nothing at all. He then switched of the oven and took me straight to his bedroom.

That night was the night I lost my virginity, he took his time with me making sure he was gentle and that I was enjoying every moment of it.

He made love to me until the sun came out and when we fell asleep and awoke again we had a round two, my pussy was sore for days after that.

After that night we, started dating and our relationship evolved from there.

A couple of years later we got married and moved back to his home town, settle down, he got a job, I started my own business, planned our family and the rest was history.

Hey guys I hoped you enjoyed getting to know Rachel a little bit more 🙃,next chapter will be completed soon! Don't forget to comment,share and vote.