Final Farewell

Legend

Legend

     "Yeah, my girl got me on strict bed rest. Took my pain killers and everything. Only shit I can do for the day is lay here and watch the porn channel while she gone."

     Taraji laughed. "Why would you tell me that?"

     I laughed over the phone. "I don't know, I'm bored as hell."

     "If you physically don't have the energy to move, then who cleaning up your cum shots?"

     "This lovely hotel pillowcase."

     "You nasty as hell, I swear! It's good to hear that you okay, you know I would have been happy to been squeezing the trigger with you."

     "It's was my responsibility, my own vendetta I needed to solve."

     "How do you personally feel now, that was your first body, right?"

     "Honestly, I had a solid reason for offing him but it wasn't ass easy as I thought. When I close my eyes all I see is his brain splattered on the window. It didn't take long for people to find him, the news is saying it was street violence that took him out. What the streets saying, you know anything?"

     "Not a damn thing, things have been quiet since then. You did us all a favor, but it will be another like him soon enough."

     "Maybe. I appreciate the call though, tell Rock whenever whatever he got it."

     "Alright, talk to you later. Try to wash your ass and stop messing up those people linen!"

     I chuckled. "Alright."

     My body felt a little better today, I should be right by her graduation. My hand is going to take a little bit longer though. My face is back to its sexy self with just the minor small bruise by my right eye. With nothing to do and no play from Skye last night, I beat my meat all day. Shit, I'm all tapped out. I'd be surprise if I have any soldiers left in me. Just in time for Skye to come over I ordered some fresh lining and took a shower. Right as I was getting out, she knocked on the door, I answered dripping wet, just to tease.

     "Hey, baby! Brought you something to eat."

     "Well, take your pants off so I can get started."
She giggled. "No, stupid. Real food, how you feeling?"

     "Better, let's just say I've taken care of my self today." I said, with a smile.

     "Okay, anyways. You eat and I'll rub you down."

     I rubbed my hands together. "Now we talking!"

     She shook her head as I laid down on the bed and ate the food she bought for me. "You sure are in a good mood."

     "Couple more days left, of course, I am! Got my suitcase full of money ready." I mentioned.

     "That might not be a good idea, you might want to open a bank account or something."