Trust Me

Legend​

Legend

     "I need to go on a little hiatus, I'm stepping away to get my personal life together."

     "Man, we whipped up all this dope, when are you going to do what you promised?"

     "If you want to move smart, I need my mind right. We're not ready for a full city takeover, we probably sitting on over $50,000, maybe more, if we sell right. I'm trying to get us that, but I can't do it if I'm not fucking ready."

    Being locked up before, I just want to make sure everything is right, I'm not about to risk it all on some impatient ass niggas. All we been doing is hustling, cooking up dope, I know they hungry to make money, but I have other shit more important. I haven't been giving my time to Skye like I'm supposed to, so it's time to do a little damage control.

     "When you going to get ready to sell?" Taraji said, walking in.

     "You not even supposed to be here, look. Y'all already got me in trouble with my girl twice, shit ain't happening again. I'm going to head out to New York, if y'all niggas want some money that bad, pack the shit in your cars, and follow me to New York. We'll hit up some streets I know and I'll turn you blind motherfuckers into believers, but y'all do what I say, and don't skip a fucking beat, you hear me? Cause I'm not fucking going back to jail. When we sell what we have, head back to y'all homes, because I'm going off the grid after, and I'll be back with a clear mind."

     "Shit, sounds good to me, what we waiting for?" An anxious Heavy said.

     I really cast New York out of my life when I left, things change and people do too. I'm not running because I'm scared, I left because I have other people in my life now to think about who been established homes there. I don't want my name anywhere near their murder scene, it's some crazy niggas out here that will make that happen.

       After what happened to Skye's mother, I'm not taking any chances to the same thing happening to her. Soon as her graduation hits, Philly might be the place for her, its not as far off from New York as I'd like us to be. I just want to take my girl and go. I don't know where yet, but anywhere is fine, long as niggas can't throw stones to reach me.

     Heading to New York, I had other intentions in mind, besides selling, and seeing Skye.

     "For now, sit back and watch how a real nigga does it." In under 30 minutes, I already had $500 in my pocket.

     "Good to see you, man, some good shit here!" One crack head said.

      "Take your shit and get out the man face!" Heavy said, pushing him on.

      Doing about two hours of street work, I accumulated a total of $2,200. I made a call to Roger and sold him the kilo for full price, I didn't need any cold medicine this time, around all I wanted was the Benji's. After they saw me work that, I switched to another area I worked. When the neighborhood heard I was back, niggas was lining up like it was Saturday and Jordan released a fresh pair of J's. It was risky, but I stayed to prove a point, I sold out in a hour. After selling my kilo to the people I know for sure have stacks, and the small bags to street dwellers, I made a total $52,246. These niggas wanted money, I made that shit happen. Two car loads full of coke of various sizes, now empty.