Warning

Skye

Skye

"Hopefully, now that we're beyond caught up on bills, I can see if housing will get us out of here and into a better area. A damn house upstate, with a backyard for my babies."

"A house that you'll have to pay half on with your money, money that a makeup artist can't get."

"No, Skye, no! You asking to keep selling, no! We'll get there somehow, even if we have to move without any assistance."

"How about Philly? It's cheap in Pennsylvania, we could probably get a townhouse, which is still just as good, if we can't find a regular house to call home, and we'll still be up north."

"Maybe, I'm thinking deep south. Miami, Florida area, you could meet you a real cute papi."

I smiled. "It would be nice. Hot sun, but I don't know, it's really your decision." Maybe moving wouldn't be such a bad idea, going to Philly doesn't sound too bad either. Senior year is almost over. New York has only left nothing but bad memories. All the bad things that has happened is out weighing the good. Aside from Legend, I feel like we were supposed to be in each other's life. Philly for him sounds like a new start with a bad end, the last thing I want to see is Legend back in jail.

Everybody that we have encountered, seemed to want to use him, or wants him dead. If he's running from something, Philly shouldn't be the place to go. Too close for comfort, he needs to be out west. Stop going by that silly nickname and make something of himself. If my mother decides to stay here, then maybe it's best I do make up with my friends. After school they all hung out over Kyree apartment.

"I'm glad I caught y'all, I just want to say I'm sorry for how I treated everyone and how distant I been. All of you were just looking out for me and I wasn't in my right mind. I'm not expecting anything from you, just wanted to make my peace."

"Crawling back, huh? What trouble you got yourself into?" Sadeek asked.

"Nothing, I just realized how I was treating those who care about me. Y'all all know how petty I am, well, I'm apologizing for it."

"I don't know, I'm still feeling a little petty myself. I accept your apology, but I don't feel comfortable thinking you can just pick up where we left off. We cool, but you also dismissed."

"Hold up, this my house, if anything, your ass is dismissed." Kyree said.

"It's cool, I had something to do anyway." I said.

"Skye, wait," Kyree said, moving outside the doorway closing the door to his apartment.

"Before you start, let me shut it down, because I know what you going to say. I'm not trying to be rude, but I don't want to feel weird after having to explain myself. You are really sweet, Kyree, I've known you damn near all my life. I appreciate the phone calls, the nights in your room, and even on the roof, but that's about it. I'm not trying advance with you, I really appreciate it if you stop. Whatever advice you have right now is really unneeded."