Emotions

Legend

Legend

     "Damn, right there." Skye moaned. The greatest torture being locked up, is going years without seeing a woman.

   "Shannon wait! Wait, wait, slow it down, I'm about to cum."

     "Hold it." I wanted to take this condom of so bad, to feel every drop and bit of warmth. Feeling her walls constrict on my shaft, with her juices glazed over every inch of me. Each thrust, grind, and pound, incorporated a beastly and aggressive behavior. My all was put into every aspect as she began to call out my name. I felt the tingle of a lifetime coming, no way in hell I wanted this to be over yet. So I pulled out, causing Skye to beg and plead for more. I dipped low, putting her thighs around my face, spreading apart her lips, then slowly, in a circular motion, licked around. Her legs tightened when I found her spot, licking, and sucking, her bean.

     My mouth was covered in her fluids, I kissed her as I slid back in, so she could taste it too. But only this time, I went in raw. I couldn't contain myself, the moment I felt a drop of wetness, I was ready to explode! But I stayed focus, I wanted to savor every moment. This shit felt too good to give up now, Skye knew it too. After her second time climaxing, her body was giving out, she laid there weak and shaking, as a tear formed in her eye. I could've gone all night, but I couldn't hold off much longer. I didn't want to be disrespectful and cum on her, so I quickly grabbed the pillowcase and used that to catch everything. Laying down on my side in a sweat, I panted for lack of air. "Thank you, thank you." I gasped.

     "No, thank you!" She panted.

     After thirty minutes of getting ourselves together, we remained in bed. Her head resting on my chest, I had the biggest smile on my face as I gazed up at the ceiling. "That was well worth it." I smiled.

     "I'm speechless! I've had my share of good sex, but damn. I'm truly amazed, nobody has ever made me cum twice in one session or tear up. What the hell was I waiting for?"

     I laughed. "You had your share of practice too. But I need to tell you I took the condom off."

     "I could tell, I'm going to beat your ass later. But for right now, I'm relaxed. Sorry to bust your bubble, but that is your last time hitting. We need to get back to work."

     "With a little play time on the side."

     She laughed. "No, not at all!"

     "Whatever you say."

     "Go to sleep."

     "I can't think about sleep when round two is on my mind."

     "Well, I can, goodnight, Shannon."

     "Don't think you can use my government name outside this room."

     "I think it's cute. Shannon Jackie Irving. One of your parents was definitely influenced by sports."