Sex on the Ceiling

Skye

Skye

     "Out all things to buy, you forgot condoms?" I complained. Frustrated at this point, because I had this shit setup nice. When we got back to the house, I made him relax on the couch while I freshened up in the shower, once I was out, he hopped in. All he saw me in was a robe. When he got out, I had the room lights off, candles setup around the bed, and baby oil on deck. Legend came out the bathroom, steam following out behind him. Water still dripping off his chest, the towel concealed what my eyes really wanted to see. The curls in his hair beginning to fluff as the air swept through to dry.

     When seeing all the candles, he smiled, checking me up and down, trying to think of what I had on underneath. My pedicured, French tipped toes, sat pretty in my new Giuseppe heels. I laid him on the bed, flat on his stomach, taking off my robe to expose my bare naked body. Straddling on top of him, I grabbed the baby oil and began rubbing his back. Massaging every nook and cranny, smoothing out every muscle in his back and biceps. Must have felt really good to him, because I could have sworn I saw him drift off a bit.

     Turning him over, I rubbed very little oil onto his chest, his eyes bugged out, seeing me naked. As I rubbed him, he rubbed my breasts. Working my way back up, I led a trail of kisses back down to his spot, and commenced giving him some sloppy head. In a twisting motion, my hand followed my lips, as my mouth went up and down. To try something new, I put some pop rocks in my mouth, and began sucking once more. Nigga couldn't sit still, and from what I was seeing, he really liked it, seeing him enjoy it turned me on even more, I started to drip on to the bed.

     He couldn't take it anymore, actually, he took control, but he didn't put it in yet either. That's what I hate, either let me do me and make your ass feel every bit of sensational pleasure, or stick that shit in, because I already tortured myself moaning and groaning giving you head. I was still sitting on his lap, legs wrapped around his waist. His hand cupped my back, as the other supported my lower back, while he took bites into my neck. It looked like a scene from a movie, it was nothing but passion and chemistry in the room. After tonging each other down, he laid me on my back, ready to penetrate.

     I already asked him to put one on, but he said he didn't have any. "I'll pull out."

     "Legend, that shit don't always work. You always wait 'til the last second to pull out."

     "Last time, I promise." Forgoing this one last time, he inserted himself inside, plunging into my wet heaven, my walls attaching to him like leeches on skin. Missionary didn't last long, picking me back up so that I sat propped up to his chest, with my legs wrapped around him, he gave me the freedom to ride in that position. Something new I hadn't tried yet, I really liked it, I was hitting spots that felt better than before.

      Legend then picked me up, propping my legs up around his shoulders, my hands holding on to his neck for dear life, as he deeply penetrated me, pounding like an animal. Just as I was about to get mine, he held me higher up to the wall, my legs now sitting on his shoulders, as he feasted on me. I felt like I died and was brought back to life. When we finished, he threw me back on the bed, plunging back in one more time. Grabbing my head for me to take him into my mouth, I spat it all back on him, and sucked, as he squirmed a little longer, before pushing me back to stop.