„Yeah, but she's old, maybe like 85?" Sarah was really confident about it. 

„I'll go with you." Kiara told her. 

„Okay, we will wait for your signal." Pope told them and gave Sarah a flashlight in case they would need it. Sarah and Kiara were leaving when John B stopped Sarah and told her to be safe. JJ with Pope started mocking him almost immediately. 

„Can you stop? Both of you? Otherwise I'm gonna kill you." John B started threaten them. 

„But how would that make us safe?" Pope looked him dead in the eye. Y/n held back a laugh. While they were waiting for girls to turn of the lights, JJ tied bandana around y/n's neck. 

„Why is that?" 

 "So you could put it on your face, so she wouldn't recognize you." 

„JJ she never saw me." The smile he had left his face. „But thanks tho, appreciate that." She kissed him on the cheek, adjusting the scarf. 

„Hey, they did it, let's go." The lights went off, and all of the guys put their own bandana on their face, made y/n smile for herself a bit. John B was acting like they were on some serious mission, started to make a count down, not getting to the number one when her and JJ got up and went towards the house. They went under the house, there was a giant hole in the ground. She looked down, it was really deep. They started getting out gear they brought, JJ started again talking about some cannibals living in tunnels, rather not listening to him, so she wouldn't shit herself from fear. ¨

„How deep do you think it is Pope?" John B asked his friend. „I have no idea." Was his answer. They tied the rope around John B's torso, securing it and launch him down there. „Hey guys, do me one favour, don't drop me." 

„Will do our best." Pope assured him. They were lauching him down, he was almost in the middle when JJ needed to grab the rope in a different way. He almost had him, when the rope slid out of his hands. Pope couldn't hold John B on his own, so y/n tried to grab the rope to help him, with no result, only causing it she burned her hands. „Fuck!" She screamed. They manage to caught it. 

„John B are you okay?" Y/n yelled into the well. 

„I told you not to drop me!" She was relieved when she heard he's fine. „What the hell was that?" he yelled from down there. 

„Ehm, little technical difficulties." y/n turned around and looked the boys. Her palms were burning, she looked down and her whole palms were red and there was dripping blood from some places. 

„Are you alright guys?" She asked JJ and Pope. They just nodded in agreement. 

„Alright, let's continue, but slow!" John B made the last word very understandable. Few moment later John B let them know that he reached the bottom. 

„How is it down there?" Pope were sweating from the launching. 

 „It's worse than I thought." Y/n and boys looked at each other. 

„Did you find any gold?" JJ was the first one to ask. 

„Nothing yet- wait. I think I can feel something under my foot." Out of nowhere John B started yelling. „JJ! Hey, pull me out, hurry up. Come on." JJ and Pope started to pulled him out, John B still yelling to get him out. Y/n was looking down into the well, waiting for her brother to show up. 

„Wait, wait, wait wait wait!" John B changed his mind? Why? „Hey, I think I found something." Pope was out of his breath. „ What did he said?" 

„That we should gave him a moment. He probably found something. Breathe guys." They were both breathing heavily, sweat dripping from their foreheads. They were waiting for him when Sarah and Kie ran inside, screaming that the Craine woman is upstairs and she knows about them. Y/n quickly yelled at John B to move his ass that they have to leave. They all grabbed the rope and started pulling him out, when y/n catched a glance of something coming. She turned back around and saw some lady in night gown holding a shotgun. 

„Guys!" She tried to yell at her friends, but the lady already pushing the trigger, luckily not hitting any of them. They run out of there, managing getting john B out of the well, JJ starting the car, everyone jumping in the back in Twinkie. John B ran to them, jumping in the car, covered in mud. Everyone were making sure no one is hurt.

„You look disgusting." Pope started laughing at John B. 

„And smell like shit." Kie added. 

„Yeah, worse than the usual."y/n could miss the chance to piss her brother. They all started with what the hell just happened, Kie started telling y/n how she was chasing them around the house. Suddenly John B pulled out something out of his pocket, covered in mud. After he cleaned it a bit it was very clear what did he found. 

He was holding a brick of that freaking gold, they were chasing after this whole time. They all started yelling and cheering, happy that they finally did it! They found that gold, and now, they are going to be disgustingly rich.