Shit. I can't speak a lick of Italian, hell, I can barely speak English! I smile back at her and slowly approach the desk. "Um, hi? Do you speak English?"

She nods quickly and clears her throat. "Of course! How can I help you?" Her voice is thick with an accent, but her English is spotless.

"I have a room—under the name Alice Cullen?"

She turns to her computer and types something up, after a few seconds, she grabs a keycard and places it in front of me. "I hope you enjoy your stay."

I grab the card. "Thanks." I speak as I walk away, my shoes squeak against the shiny, wooden floor.

Thankfully, my room is on the first floor. I turn right down a hallway, and pass a few doors before I reach mine. I unlock the door and step into the room, completely blown away by how nice and cozy it is.

The bed is large with a thick, fluffy, white duvet. There's a large window with its cream curtains drawn over it, sunlight seeps in through the bottom onto the nice carpet.

I drop my purse down and kick my shoes off, they fling through the air and hit the wall with a loud bang. I drop onto the bed, my body sinks into the mattress and I sigh in relief.

Boy, am I glad I decided to wear a light hoodie and comfortable pants, not jeans or some shit.

And as I fall into my delirium, I feel a sharp snag pull at my heart, but I'm too far gone to even acknowledge it.

Bella stares at Demetri as he retreats back into the throne room, where a herd of of humans wait, unaware of what is bound to happen to them

She shivers and buries her head in Edwards neck. "Does he know yet?." She asks after she hears the thick doors slam shut.

"No," Alice answers, "but Aro will tell him after they... feed."

Bella frowns deeply. "Do we really have to wait here until the sun sets? I don't want Ellie to be alone."

"Ellie will be fine, she's sound asleep as of now." Alice glances down at Bella, watching as her eyes slide shut but are instantly snapped open. "You should sleep, too."

Bella shakes her head fervently, "No." Her tone is solid and unwavering.

Alice holds her hands up in mock defense. "Alright, then."

The trio sits in silence, while in the large, dome shaped throne room, mayhem ensues.

Limbs snap, screams fill the air, and blood is drained from the necks of the helpless victims.