The One For Him ~ Chapter One

Start from the beginning

Marc laughed too, 'Oh God, you're terrible!'

'And why is that?' Tara glared at him.

'Oh nothing, you're just too persuasive, isn't she Claire?' Marc winked at me and I know what that look means, he too wants me to go dancing with them and try to forget whatever gloomy setting I'm in now.
So I said with a fond smile, 'Oh of course, she is. Always.'

***

The music was getting louder and wilder, hello this was suppose to be a wedding ceremony but a lot of the visitors are the same age as us. I'm 26 by the way and still a NBSB (no boyfriend since birth) lady.

Well, can't blame me, I'm in love with Lloyd since I was 5 or was it 4? Duh! As if anyone cares, especially Lloyd and his new wife. Well enough said! My mind was running wild too. I waa drunk and I have the right to be. Even Tara was looking worried. I saw Mom and Dad but they were busy conversing with their peers.

My oh my! Almost all of our neighbors and schoolmates from highschool are here too and some other people I'm not familiar with.

It's not my wedding so of course I don't know them all!

But yes it was a grand wedding! Miss richie rich got married so her Daddy paid much for this eventhough he was with wife number 4 and he can't attend his only daughter's wedding!

But really, I wished it was my wedding , my marriage but it wasn't. Oh there it was again, self-pity.

'I need a drink' I almost shouted those words to Marc and Tara. 'Do you care for some?'

'No we're fine, go get some for yourself', then they continued gyrating to the tune of that naughty song. It's almost as if they are doing sex on the dancefloor!
Woah! Mr. DJ wants the guests to have their honeymoon too, tonight.

I went to the bar where they are handing over some drinks and told the waiter I want some tequila though I never drank those before but I gulped atleast 8 shots of it already since we started partying when suddenly...

'Just give her some water or do you care for a soda or an iced tea?'

I turned around and my eyes went wide as marbles.
Who the hell are you? I heard my thoughts talked but I said them loudly enough for him to hear.

'I'm Alex Jude, a wealthy self-made billionaire, handsome, attractive and definitely single. Nice to meet you, miss...?, he was beaming and he look like someone who just walked out of a high class magazine. Suave, debonair, dangerously attractive and definitely not my type!

'I'm sorry I don't talk to strangers!', I gave him an arch look with my left brow raised then gave him the snob.

He chuckled, pulled my tightly towards him, that soft baritone voice suddenly was on my right ear.

'I was watching you since you walked down that aisle and I'm glad you weren't his bride or else I would have fired him on the spot'.

I spun my head and our faces almost touched.

Though he was a foot taller than me, he was leaning against the counter of the bar.

I was about to give him a scathing remark but he gently caressed my face with the back of his hand.

'You're lovely and just looking at you dancing sexily with your friends there kept me hard like a rock. God I want to fuck you so bad!', he hissed those words at me as if he's in pain.

I was so shocked. I was never humiliated in all my tender life.

I was a girl scout, a God-fearing and a decent lady!
So the next thing I know I was slapping his God Bless American handsome face!