It wasn't long before I nearned closer to the abandoned building that they were at, it being close to a cemetery which assured that there would at least be a few curses for Yuuji to exorsise. I tried not to think about it much, knowing that I had warned those curses, that Satoru would have found another hot spot for the students to exorsise.

I sighed loudly, brushing my fingers through my hair as the wind blew a few strands over my eyes. It was then that I saw Megumi and Gojo, both of them leaning against their make-shift seats as they watched the building a head of them. I walked closer to them, feeling the activated cursed energy of both Yuuji and someone else within the building.

"So Megumi gets to sit out on this one, huh? Seems like a waste of a tripm" I called out before stopping beside Megumi who only glared at me in response. Gojo looked uonat me with a cheeky smile, his cheeks lit up with recognition.
"(Y/n)! What a lovely suprise!" He exclaimed happily, making me sweatdrop in confusion.

"You knew I was coming..." I mumbled out with a baffled tone.
"Did you say Hi to Nanami for me like I asked?" Gojo asked with a childish grin on his face, making me roll my eyes with a sigh as I took a seat beside Megumi.
"Yes and he told me that you two are not friends and to kindly stop texting him." I told him, relaying the message from my adopted father.

The moment I said those words, Satoru burst out in dramatic fake tears like a small child.
"He's so mean!" He cried out, Megumi and I rolling our eyes at almost the exact same time.
"Is the new kid and Yuuji inside?" I asked Megumi, despite knsoing the answer. I really just wanted to take the attention off Gojo.

"Yeah. Gojo's testing her." Megumi replied with a sigh, scratching his head with annoyance at our teacher who still continued to overreact. My eyes lit up at his words, realising that he said 'her'.
"Another girl? Finally." I smiled, feeling much happier at this new information. The moment I finished my sentence, I felt a curse being exorsised. I could practically feel the loud pained screech.

Gojo grinned widely at the realisation, Megumi brightening up a few moment later also. I guess they weren't here as long as I thought they were then.
"That's the first one down I'm presuming?" I confirmed, Megumi nodding in reply. I smiled at the fact Yuuji's cursed energy was raised, him having defeated his first opponent of many to come in the future.

"That Itadodi...some screws are loose. He's fearless- leaps in towards terrifying creatures that want to kill him. The guy has no hesitation at all and he doesn't even have the familirity with curses that you two have." Gojo praised, crossing his arms over his chest proudly.

"He's brave, he doesn't need familarity to eliminate threats. We're talking about a boy who used to live a normal high school life." Gojo mused, a smirk on his face as he continued speaking,
"By now you've seen plenty of Jujutsu sorcerers- some really talented and you've seen them give up because they couldn't conquer their fear of disgust, right?"

My teeth clenched at his words. Disgust? Humans feel these emotions all the time and are told to embrace it. When they don't, they form to become curses. If they're disgusting it's because we made them that way.
"So today's about seeing if Kugisaki's crazy enough for this." Gojo grinned, clapping his hands togethed loudly with excitement.

"That's her name?" I asked distractedly, hoping someone would tell me her full name so I don't make a fool of myself when I introduce myself later on.
"Kugisaki Nobara." Megumi told me, making me engrace the name deeply into my mind.
"Is she pretty?" I asked Megumi, hoping for first hand details about her.

Megumi heistated to answer, turning into a fumbling mess.
"W-what? How would I know?" He asked stupidly, making my brows furrow at the absurdity of his question. She must be pretty.
"You've seen her." I pointed out with squinted eyes.
"Yeah well, I didn't pay attention to anything like that." He dodged, looking everywhere but my eyes making me scoff.

"Sure you didn't, buddy." I grinned, shaking my head as I turned to look back at the abandoned building. Megumi scoffed at my words. I could feel his glare against the side of my face. It was only a few seconds later that I felt another curse die, this time Kugisaki being the reason.

"Nobara seems to have experience, right?" I asked, looking to Gojo to see if I was the only one who saw it. I haven't even seen her technique but even from out here it seems quite impressive.
"Mm. But as you know, curses are born from human minds. So their strength and numbers grow in terms with the population." Gojo led, insinuating that she wasn't from a big city.

"Do you think Kugisaki understands Tokyo curses are on a different level than those in the countryside?" Satoru asked rhetorically with a hint of amusement in his voice. It was just after he spoke that another curse had died- a 3rd grade curse.
"I guess she does." I smirked, proud of this girl from proving Gojo wrong.

"But does she understand that being a jujutsu sorcerer isn't all about killing curses?" He taunted with a smirk, making my eyes go wide. I then focused on all the cursed energy in the building, feeling both Yuuji's and Nobara's. If I focused hard enough, I felt fear and horror slowly seeling into a puddle of cursed energy. There was a kid in there.

"What do you mean?" Megumi asked curiously, just before I gasped in realisation.
"There's a kid in there! You let that boy in on purpose!" I accused angrily to Satoru. Sure he was ths greatest sorcerer alive but there could always be accidents.

"Relax. If he was in any real danger, I would have saved him already. Don't worry." He smiled, not even batting me a lash. And although I didn't agree with his methods, I trusted him. I let myself sink back into my seat while glaring at the man- knowing he could see me.

"When I say level, I don't mean just the power they have. Its the intelegence too. Monsters will often force cruel choices apon you where the weight of human lives weigh in the balance." He hummed out, leaning his arms on his knees as the action happened inside.
"That's cruel, Satoru." I told him truthfully. It wasn't right to use an innocent boy to teach a lesson. It was inhumane.

"If she trusts the curse, her and the boy will both die. And if she doesn't, the same!" I growled, already understanding what the situation was inside there.
"That's why Yuuji's there." He said simply, flashing me a grin. That's right. If anyone knew how to save someone, it was Yuuji. It was the that the curse flied off the building, it's grin wide and hungry. It didn't make eye-contact with me and ieven if it did, it was too hostile to calm down.

Megumi stood up instantly, on guard the moment the glass hit the ground infront of our feet.
"I'll handle it." He says, getting ready to juml intk the actionm
"Not yet." Gojo ordered, sgopoing him from advancing. I could see Megumi getting more on edge the closer to curse was to landing on the ground, it's grin becoming wider.

And within a split second, the curse disintegrated, screeching as it turned it into flakey ash. I looked away with a sigh, it's cries ringing bells in my head. It seemed to become more painful everytime.
"Oh good. Alright, she's crazy." Satiru confirmed, making us roll our eyes.

That seems liks the requirement for this class.

(A.N ~ I finished my project! Woo hoo! My hiatus is officially over. If you'd like updates on when I start small hiatus', follow my account where I post on my conversation board! I hope you enjoyed!)

Chapter 19 Quote Teaser :

"This is my girlfriend, Nanami (Y/n). She's a first year too!"