41

the bell rang and minho lazily stood up and dusted his pants. not that they were dirty or anything, but it was a habit of his after a couple of hours of wasting time on his phone on the couch. he smoothed his hair and took a breath before opening the door.

"can i come in?," jisung asked from the other side, wearing a nice pair of jeans and a big fluffy jacket.

"meow?," soonie walked into the corridor and took the unexpected guest in curiously.

"yes," minho hummed and let jisung take the cat in his arms awkwardly to give it a head scratch and then let it go.

the two smiled at one another and walked silently to the bedroom, following the cat almost unintentionally, then sat on the bed in the space between the three cats that were chilling.

jisung wordlessly leaned back, trying to ease his awkwardness and rejoiced when dori jumped on his lap.

"are you just coming here to pet my cats and talk shit about me to my face?," minho asked and pet soonie while looking to the younger.

"well, i really enjoyed how that went down if we're honest," jisung laughed and minho did too but he felt like he needed to skip to the more serious part, "i'm sorry that i didn't call you.."

"your words hurt me," the older admitted and lied down, "i didn't know you see me that way."

"no! no, i don't," jisung exclaimed and turned to him, placing his hand on minho's chest, "i really don't. i didn't know what i was saying and i didn't feel like it might have a deeper meaning to you.."

"do you really think i'm disgusting?"

"no," the shorter admitted and slid his hand through the other's chest towards his stomach and back up again, "i know you aren't. and it was out of place to imply that you're a whore for continuing to do this job.."

minho liked the touch and the inside of his body was tickled with excitement but he just lifted the very corners of his lips slightly and sent the smaller boy a look.

"and i don't have a problem with it. in fact, i actually really like your ways of.. handling me and i have to accept that you learned that through the same practices i was telling you to quit," jisung continued and his hand went down to hug him by the waist, "i'm sorry for the way i treated you but i have realised my mistakes."

"what do you mean by that?," minho's brows lifted innocently and jisung's hand creeped up again to hold his jaw and make their eyes meet.

"can you be my boyfriend? if you want to keep your job i'll.. be fine with that," he uttered with difficulty but no hesitation.

"are you serious? i mean yes i will, but are you seriously going to give me a green pass now?," minho exclaimed and lifted himself to his elbows.

"yes, sorry about earlier, i was just jealous that you would have one-on-one time with other people and that you'll do to them the things you're doing to me..," jisung admitted shyly and rested his hand on the host's thigh, "and maybe i'm having a bit of an inferiority complex because i know that there are people you have sex with that are far superior to me.."

the older rolled his eyes and bit his lip with regret.

"i can't believe it! i literally fucking quit my job for you," he cried out and sunk into the light pink bedsheets again.

"y-you did?," jisung's eyes widened and he bent down to kiss his neck.

"yes, and i was going to ask you to date me on your terms," minho sighed, "couldn't you have told me that sooner?"