4

"do we have time?," the small boy warily asked.

"of course," minho smiled and crawled closer on his knees, "just chill. you can always tell me if you need a change of pace."

jisung was about to ask how he needed to stand but was interrupted by a hand on his thigh that caressed it smoothly and another on his jaw, while minho's thighs cornered his right leg between jisung's two. in a second's time they were kissing and, even though jisung wasn't sure what he was doing, he felt very swept up in this activity.

minho slipped his tongue into jisung's mouth and his hands kept on touching the slim body sensually while the smitten boy had rested his hands on his cheeks. minho made out with him for another minute, then started unbuttoning his jeans with one hand while the other was still massaging jisung's leg.

he felt the boy was out of air so he gave him a little break, during which jisung opened his eyes in confusion. minho used that time to lick his lips and took jisung's hands off his face to gently place them on his hips where his tshirt was starting.

he put his own hands on top and lifted the fabric, signalling that it was time to remove it. he prompted jisung to take off the garment himself because he knew it usually helped his clients get in the mood.

jisung was surprised but took hold of the clothing fast and wrinkled it up, feeling the toned body underneath with eager hands. he smiled at the sensation and at his partner who was biting his tongue. he took all the fabric in one hand and left the other one to touch the chest and stomach of the other, while he removed it with the help of minho's hands.

once the tshirt was out of his head, minho resumed his kissing agenda and put both of his hands on jisung's hips, then moving them up towards his waist. when he reached the belt, he swiftly undid the tucked white tshirt and encircled jisung's body underneath the garment with his hands, caressing it gently.

it wasn't tentatively but smoothly, and his hands glided over the skin as if they were made to roam around right there, on jisung's ribs and abs. with one skilful motion, he took the shirt up to the boy's neck, putting an end to the kiss because the shirt couldn't be removed in any other way.

while jisung was taking it out of his head, minho went underneath it and attacked his neck while his gentle fingers hastily undid his belt. the boy finally got his shirt out and threw it in the direction of the couch but wasn't sure if it reached the destination. minho unbuttoned the black pants and unzipped them, returning to kiss jisung's lips.

he was about to say something to encourage him but he sensed that the inexperienced boy wasn't panicked so he moved on with undressing him. once he got rid of the pants and underwear, he made him lie down and pulled a condom out of his pocket. jisung didn't even feel him do that but he let out a shriek when he felt the fingers go inside of him.

honestly, it was more of a shock, rather than pain, because he just didn't expect that at first. he knew this had to happen but it was still surprising somehow.

"sorry, princess. i had to," minho quietly said and started kissing the boy's neck to help him loosen up.

jisung started moaning and relaxed, which made the other calm down as well now that he knew he wasn't hurting him. when the boy started breathing evenly and his body softened, minho pulled his fingers out and started taking off his jeans, eventually leaning in to give jisung a kiss. he put the condom on and carefully secured jisung's hips with his hands.

the boy tensed up a little again but didn't react until the penis was inside of him. he screamed again while the other was inserting it and felt his own member get hard when he saw minho's sly smile as he was on top of him.

minho thrust his hips slowly and then faster, and then even faster, making his client alternate between shouting and moaning. after a while, jisung felt himself come over the bedsheets and himself and, seconds later, he also sensed the other's warm body fluid in the condom that was inside of him.

then minho pulled out and everything became a blur to jisung until he opened his eyes to the sound of a soft and sweet voice.

"hey," minho mumbled and leaned in to kiss the other's chest.

"hi," jisung returned, a little surprised by the position, in which he found himself. he was lying down while minho was on top of him like a cat, on his elbows with his chin resting on his stomach, "did i fall asleep?"

minho nodded and assured with a smile, "it was only like a couple of minutes."

jisung felt embarrassed and hid his face in his hands.

"that's alright, don't worry," minho narrated softly and started stroking his hair.

the flustered boy looked at the hand that was caressing him and noticed a big scar on the side of it going all the way to the palm.

"what's that?," he quietly questioned, touching on the spot with one careful finger.

minho smiled and turned his hand towards himself to see what he was referring to, almost as if he didn't know what was on his hand.

"i mean, i normally wouldn't ask but it's on the side of your.. it's.. just a weird place," jisung hesitantly stuttered when he saw the other eye the scar suspiciously.

"no, it's okay, i got this when i was a child. i fell off a ladder onto my father's instruments and cut my hand," minho giggled and put his head down on jisung's stomach again.

"it looks like it hurt a lot."

"mhm," the boy hummed without changing his position, "i remember i had all those bandages on from the paramedics who thought i might be hurt badly and i cried because i thought i was going to die.. that's also why i have a fear of heights now," he chuckled and closed his eyes.

"oh yeah, that happens," jisung bit his cheek, "when you get an injury or something and your brain starts seeing the cause as dangerous so you start to fear it," he explained but realised he was blabbing and smiled at how boring he must seem, "i'm afraid of heights too," he added and patted the other's head in case he had gotten bored and fallen asleep, "but i don't have a backstory with it.."

"well, that doesn't mean you're not allowed to be scared," minho replied and turned to look at him, "it's just your common sense that's telling you that heights are dangerous. rational fear is valid," he pointed out and smiled after he kissed the other's abs. jisung got butterflies from the touch.

"do you want some water?," minho suddenly asked after having stayed silent for a while.

"yes please," the boy smiled and felt the other lift himself up obediently and go take a glass.