39

jisung pushed minho to lie down and took off his shirt, then his own, and threw them over the table, under the scrutinising gaze of dori who had voluntarily jumped off the couch in the hassle.

then, minho unbuckled the belt that was keeping jisung's pants from falling to his knees, and pulled him closer while it was still on his body. he unzipped and unbuttoned the pants and took them down, and jisung frantically kicked them off of his body.

the younger boy was already in a trance and didn't feel himself sliding the grey sweatpants off of minho's body aggressively, nor kissing his neck while the older was taking off his boxers.

"jisung, the condom," the words startled him and he suddenly opened his eyes in confusion, "let me get one, in my backpack.."

"no, keep going," jisung mumbled and licked a spot on minho's neck that he was planning on leaving a hickey on.

"it's right there," minho insisted and his hand left jisung's ass to point to the bag that was next to the table.

the younger grumbled but reached out to take the backpack and handed it to minho. he unzipped the front pocket and took a silver plastic wrapped condom out, then squeezed jisung's ass and started playing with it to get them back in the mood.

jisung didn't remember much of that, except for the comfortable feeling of the two hands that were discovering his body with its every curve, and the lips that tickled, relaxed and turned him on. he didn't know what he himself did either, but minho's soft moans were stuck in his head, and he knew that his entire body was warm, moist with body fluids, probably mostly sweat but still.

before he knew it, jisung was sitting on minho's lap, with a dick up his ass, thrusting back and forth with a perfect speed. he shouted but didn't know what exactly, and he was sure he caught a glimpse of minho's smirk at some point but he was too tired of the pain and pleasure getting mixed together with the tickling sensation of minho's hands feeling his abs thoroughly.

finally, when he had nothing more to give and he was hard as a rock, jisung felt his penis leak a large quantity of white fluid, dripping over both boys' chests and feeling sticky and warm, like jelly.

the younger didn't feel himself bend down to cuddle his partner as he was still breathing heavily and his heart was pounding.

jisung was woken up by a touch of something not very gentle, rubbing against his abdomen and crotch area. when his eyes fluttered open, he saw that it was minho who was cleaning him with a towel.

"that was.. awesome," the shorter licked his lips and took a deep breath in that he released almost like a tired sigh.

"yes. did i wake you up?"

"no, it's alright.. can i wipe yours?," jisung asked with a bright smile and his cheeks shined in red.

"i already did that while you were sleeping," minho replied with a smaller smile.

"did we ruin your couch?"

"i don't think so. don't worry," minho reassured and dropped the towel to the floor, "do you want something to drink? maybe a snack?"

"um, no.. i need to go," jisung stretched out his arms.

the older nodded without saying anything and stood up to make room for the other to get dressed too. when he did, jisung took all of his stuff and left, unable to contain his smile.

"hello?"

"felix, i need you, can you please come meet me on campus?"

"it's 9 pm, sung, what's up?"

"minho things," jisung replied, trying to keep his voice emotionless.

"oh. hang on. i'll be there in a few minutes."

"see you," the shorter excitedly exclaimed and started walking fast towards the meeting place. his whole body hurt a little but it was not a bad feeling.

"jisung, i'm so sorry i told chan hyung about minho, i was sure he knew but then when he looked at me and he looked surprised i immediately knew i shouldn't have but it was too late..," felix apologised as he approached his friend, standing up from a bench he was sitting on.

"no, it's alright," the shorter smiled and took both of his hands in his, "he's not mad or anything.. and it gave us a little push.."

"no, but seriously, i didn't mean to stir up drama, i just didn't know that minho hadn't told him.."

"yeah, leave that, i have something to talk about now," jisung insisted.

"oh, tell me about it then, come sit down," felix invited and sat back down on the bench.

"um, no, i'd rather not," the shorter smacked his lips together and walked the two steps forward slowly and carefully hiding the grimaces of pain. his back started hurting more and more and sitting down seemed like it would harm his ass a lot.

"wait a minute," felix looked his friend up and down fast, then blinked and widened his eyes, "jisung. tell me you didn't just have sex.."

the boy's face became red under the street lamps and he tried his best not to smile but it was too strong for him and he ended up confessing, "i can't."

"no way! you're now getting dick more frequently than any of us," felix exclaimed and blinked vigorously again, "how was it?"

"better than last time. and like, it felt longer. there was more kissing. literally so good, i.."

"okay, okay," the blonde lifted an arm to stop the blabbing, "it was great, got it, but what's the dilemma?"

"well, he asked me if i would want to date him and we argued.. maybe that's why the sex was so good," jisung giggled, "but that's not important. don't you want to hear about the other part?"

"wait, no," felix put both his hands in front of himself to think and after a second began again, "did you tell him the same things that you told us?"

"pretty much."

"like, including the part where his job was dirty?"

"uh.. yeah?"

"and then you had sex with him?"

"yeah, and it was the best sex of my life.. off my two attempts anyways," jisung giggled and put his hands in his pockets.

"don't you see the problem?," felix asked and watched as his friend shook his head with confusion, "didn't you say it was unsanitary that he has so many lovers?"

"yes, because it is! it would be like having all of them in my bed when having sex wit- wait," jisung froze in his spot and bit his lip.

"uh-huh. exactly. so what is it, sung? and don't give me the shit about his job because i know it's not the truth," the blonde said and made his friend wobble towards the bench and slowly drop down to sit on it.