27

jisung entered and froze as minho closed the door and locked it. he hadn't expected this to happen, he just thought kissing him was a good idea.

finally, the older turned around and picked jisung's waist gently, moving forward and causing the student to step backwards. he tilted his head and kissed his lips, letting his left hand roam over his cardigan and try to peel it off.

jisung returned the kiss and wrapped his hands around the other's neck, moving his lips and softly biting minho's ones. the teacher squeezed his butt and pulled away a little with a smug grin. he signalled for the shorter to install himself on the couch and removed his own blazer also.

jisung sat down but didn't take any of his clothes off. minho leaned in and started kissing him again, pushing him back to lie down on the leather surface. the kiss deepened but jisung kept gently sucking on the older's lips and minho removed his clothing slowly.

then, the teacher sat down in jisung's lap and grinded his body over his, moving it slowly enough. the younger felt his arms with his hands and squeezed his biceps unconsciously, sucking his lips so hard that minho thought they would bleed.

in a couple of seconds, minho signalled that he wanted to take off his shirt and sat up, his thighs going on both sides of jisung's body, which left the boy to admire them and touch them with both of his hands.

"we won't have time to do it. chan should come in a bit," minho explained after he caught a breath, "but from what i'm seeing you're fine with just kissing," he smirked and felt his swollen lips with two fingers. jisung's eyes shot up at him and he now realised that his upper body was naked.

"you complimented my kissing skills. i thought i'd show you more," he nonchalantly replied and squeezed the thighs that were on his sides. minho wasn't sitting down, he was supporting himself on his calves, and when jisung tried to squish them he barely managed to.

"can you take your shirt off?," the older asked and played with the hem of it suggestively but jisung was looking at his muscly legs with wide eyes, obviously surprised. minho smiled and bent over to kiss the other's neck and the part of his chest that was visible from the opening of the shirt.

"how are they both so thick and strong?," jisung mumbled as he released his grip and leaned back to enjoy the kisses.

minho couldn't help but laugh and stood up again, on his hands and knees.

"oh, sorry, you said i should undress," the younger questioningly stated and started wriggling the tshirt off of his body mechanically.

"i used to be a dancer," minho softly returned, "maybe that's why.."

"impressive," jisung hummed and placed both of his hands on minho's boobs, squeezing them, "wow. these are muscles too," he deadpanned with his big wide eyes.

the teacher looked away with embarrassment and took off his glasses to set them on the table. he thought that maybe he would feel less intimidated if he couldn't see jisung so clearly. this was the first time he heard anyone talk about his body so thoroughly.

the younger's hands were sliding down to minho's hips and then up again, and his eyes followed them, carefully measuring his proportions and seemingly enjoying them until his eyes reached minho's face and he mumbled an 'oh'.

"are you done?," the older quietly asked. he had been supporting himself on his hands and knees all along because he was worried he'd be heavy if he sat down.

"sorry, i..," jisung mumbled but couldn't finish because minho leaned in to continue what they had started, kissing him as his hands grabbed his tiny waist and hips in a fast and passionate motion.

the student felt his partner grind on him and shove his tongue into his mouth and his heart began beating a little faster. his own tongue started reacting and play-fighting minho's almost naturally, without involving thinking.

the warm and smooth muscular body kept rubbing against jisung's, causing him to gradually feel more and more aroused, almost so much so that he was afraid he'd need new underwear.

minho didn't seem to notice that, or at least wasn't going to acknowledge it, and he moved down to his chest and then ribs, kissing everything quickly but attentively.

just then, the door made the noise of a key being put in the lock. minho immediately leapt up and so did jisung, and they shared a glance of distress.

"there," the teacher whispered and pointed to mr jeon's desk. jisung ran over and hid behind it while minho took his bag and placed it behind the couch, out of sight. in a second's time, chan opened the door and entered.

"oh my god!," he exclaimed as he saw minho standing between a bunch of items of clothing on the couch in the already messy office.

"hyung! please get out, i'm getting dressed," the younger cried out and wrapped his hands around his body.

"why didn't you say anything!?," chan retorted and looked down.

"sorry. just give me a minute," minho pleaded and the other left the room. once the door closed, he turned around and whispered, "get out."

jisung sheepishly peeked from behind the desk and got his tshirt thrown at him. meanwhile, minho was also putting on his clothes and gingerly looking at the door.

"take your bag and wait behind the door. when i give you a sign we're going out. sorry about that," the older whispered.

"no, it's okay," jisung mouthed and took his bag, kneeling behind the wooden door.

minho took his own stuff and opened the door to let chan in.

"sorry for walking in like that.. you should've said you were here," the older spoke upon entering as he headed for the desk.

"no, i shouldn't have stayed so long. it's your designated office hours again..," minho laughed and opened the door wide, turning his back to it completely.

"it's okay, i know how it is to have to grade at the library..," chan also chuckled and put his backpack on the desk chair.

minho made a sign with his hand for jisung to crawl his way out of the room while chan was taking out his laptop.

"mhm. definitely harder but will do," minho mumbled quietly enough not to make the other lift his eyes while jisung was going out like a burglar or a little duckling waddling with his big backpack on.

"anyways, thanks for waiting, hyung, i'll go now," the younger smiled and exited after he was sure that jisung was also out.

"um, bye," chan greeted and sank into silence again.

when minho went out and looked around, he was surprised to find that jisung was nowhere in sight. he sighed and bit his cheek. maybe he went overboard today.