24

seungmin in the building~

lmao i gave this puppy a central role for once ^^

~

"um, i'll go in then," seungmin smiled to his two companions as they stood in front of the library door.

"okay," jisung smiled and sent him off with his eyes.

"i hope he picks kant as a source," minho commented.

"he's going to do great."

"i feel it too."

jisung stood there with his hands in front of his stomach, playing with his shirt to busy himself. the older put his hands in his pockets and examined the wooden door with his eyes attentively. they waited for 2, then 5 minutes, until jisung finally spoke up.

"look, i don't think he's coming back."

minho's eyes lifted from the bottom of the door, "really? didn't he say he wanted to take something?"

"yes. but he won't be coming out anytime soon. he doesn't have any more classes either.."

"oh, so he played both chan and felix and us then?"

"i guess..," jisung smiled and leaned against the door, "uhm.. so i know i said something a couple of days ago-," he started nervously.

"oh, don't mind it," minho dismissed with a waving of one hand, "the only reason to feel bad over that is if i was very insecure," he smiled and licked his lips, "and i'm not. should we get out of here?"

the question surprised jisung who was ready to get scolded for his comment and had already lowered his head, with blush spreading across his cheeks.

"i mean, just so that we don't look so suspicious standing in front of the library in the dark corridor..," the teacher continued and giggled.

"oh yeah, sure," jisung nodded and smiled, "sure, um.. should we.. split up or..?"

"no, i don't think we need to. who's gonna have something against a teaching assistant and a student walking across campus together?," minho shrugged and fixed his glasses. his carefreeness was so hot that jisung ended up looking at him, stunned for a few seconds as they walked out.

"how is your job?"

"boring," the older admitted with a smile, "and kind of scary.. every time i'm worried someone i know would come in.."

jisung giggled soundlessly.

"i know the chances of that are minuscule but it happened once already.."

jisung nodded but didn't say anything. he wasn't sure what he was expected to say but he also felt like he couldn't completely trust his professionalism while conversing.

"technically it's nothing bad. my part time job needn't be a concern.. but since it's a morally grey spectre i'm sure i'd be up to no good if anyone finds out..," minho thought out loud and finally shot his student a glance.

they walked on towards the end of the campus. the older was going out and jisung wasn't sure how he even ended up there.

"oh. don't worry," he replied after a long pause. he was only now realising that he was maybe expected to say something at that, "my lips are sealed."

"oh, no, i didn't mean it like that. i don't want to pressure you or anything.. this was just.. small talk," minho smiled and bit his lip.