11

the days passed and jisung continued crossing paths with minho at least a couple of times a day and greeting him shyly, dreading the day when they'd have to meet again in class.

the group was also teasing him big time and he, though lowkey thirsting over the guy he slept with every time he saw him, felt even more smitten over the situation.

when he came into class next week, just a minute before the start of the lecture (to avoid looking at minho more than needed), he was greeted by two smug smiles from his friends and a smaller, warmer smile from the teacher.

"morning everyone. you look well-rested, mostly, and ready to listen to my instructions for your oral exam," was the first thing minho said as the clock stroke 10 and the lecture officially began.

the students knew this was probably going to be about presentations and let out hateful sighs. except for a few people, hyunjin included, nobody liked giving talks.

minho explained what the structure should look like, what the length and the props should be and jisung was trying very hard to follow but it seemed to him that the teacher was looking at him way too often and every time their eyes met he felt dazed and hot and mentally undressed the older.

finally, the instructions were over and minho asked people to pick their topics until next week and either go talk to him or email him to propose them. jisung already knew he was going to write to the teacher but didn't have a clue what the subject of his talk could be when he heard a soft voice speak up again.

".. i could make you present in alphabetical order but that's boring and overused," minho shrugged with a mischievous smile, "so we'll do my order," he lifted a brow authoritatively and leaned against the wooden desk nonchalantly.

"..and before you say anything, you'll all go through it, it doesn't matter when. first is han, because han means one. then we can do lee. cause it's my name. then we'll do bae and the other names of fruits," he smiled and caused jisung to sigh and lean back, knowing this was a bad idea.

"han is one," hyunjin quoted with a giggle, "guess you'll be the first one to embarrass yourself, huh?"

"haha, very funny. i bet he's laughing on the inside too," jisung scolded and crossed his arms. he hated giving presentations in front of the class.

".. do we have a deal? see you in 2 weeks mr han, mr and miss lee?," minho asked after a couple of minutes, lifting his eyes to jisung who got startled. so far, they had had no one-on-one interactions during this class and he gulped. someone laughed at his stupor but he shook it off quickly.

"yes, mr lee."

"that's what i like to hear," the teacher rejoiced and waited for the others' mumbled replies before continuing the lecture.

~

"can you believe he wants me to go first, lix? that's literally the worst idea ever. and he also wants me to email him my topic. i don't even have a topic!," jisung complained loudly on his way to the cafeteria with his friends.

"well, you're not supposed to have a topic right away. you can tell him later..," seungmin interrupted with a smile, "and you'll fail anyways. why are you so concerned about failing before everyone else?"

"because i may stutter or even not be able to speak at all if i'm the first one to go," the shortest sighed and put his hands on his hips.

"okay, what do you want us to do? we can make a little chant..," hyunjin proposed, a little too serious and jisung wondered if he would actually do that. probably.

"yeah, we'll be your cheerleaders," seungmin joined in, doing jazz hands in a joyful manner.

"or, you can just ask him to change the order," felix lifted a brow, "i'm sure he'd be down."