20

when the sun started going down, minho stood up and started putting his stuff back into his bag. it was time for him to go home and prepare to go out to work tonight. upon seeing him, jisung also got ready to leave.

"i'll be going home," he shyly explained to the older's perturbed look. minho waited nevertheless and held the door open for jisung on the way out.

"are you working tonight?," the shorter mumbled as soon as they were out.

"yes. why? have anything else you'd rather i did?," minho returned with a mischievous smirk.

"oh, uh, no. i just.. i'm asking," jisung blabbed out fast but without thinking.

"i'd ask you to have a drink with me but i really can't cancel my appointment," the teacher bit his lip. 

"maybe don't miss next party then," jisung reproached to his own surprise.

"that's not my scene," minho admitted with his hands in his pockets, "but if i knew you'd be there i might have shown."

"um, it's not my scene either, usually," the younger replied.

"then maybe we need to meet elsewhere," the teacher smiled and scratched his temple, "if we suppose that we should meet privately that is.."

"um, i guess we don't need to.."

"it would be a pleasure to spend time with you again," minho disclosed and looked away, "not necessarily in the same way.. we could play scrabble or something.."

"maybe jenga," jisung returned and they exchanged smiles.

"maybe when mr jeon is back though..," the taller pensively suggested.

"uh, yes, definitely.. it would be weird to do it before," the other agreed.

"right? we already know each other too well," minho stated seriously and made jisung blush.

"do you work every night?"

"pretty much.. but it's only a couple of hours," the older honestly replied, "normally i'm home and in bed by 1 am," he laughed. how could he have steamy sex with random strangers and then go home and go to sleep immediately?

"oh."

"it's a strange job but it pays well and most days i'm not required to do much.."

"so you enjoy it?"

"i don't dread it."

"do you.. do it with women too?"

"i have but nowadays i prefer not to."

"do most guys choose top or bottom?"

"mostly bottom," minho responded after a moment of thought. jisung bit his lip, getting concerned about being unoriginal, "but some choose top still. and some want to switch."

"which one do you prefer?"

"depends. i'll let you figure it out," the older calmly deadpanned and jisung blushed again.

"um, i.. i don't.."

"sorry," minho giggled and stopped in his place, "i really need to calm my tits, huh? it makes you really uncomfortable, doesn't it?"

"no," the shorter replied instantly, "not with you, i mean.. but maybe in class, a little.. when everyone's there i mean.."

"oh yeah.. i'm sorry it got so awkward. if i knew you were a student i wouldn't have accepted to have you.. it was unprofessional in, well, every possible way," minho chuckled uncomfortably. this time jisung joined in too.

"i mean, a teacher with a part time job in prostitution and a prostitute who gets paid to stay anonymous but ends up having a student as a client.. am i really that clumsy?," he laughed self-reproachfully.

"um, no.. just a bit unlucky," the shorter giggled.

"oh that's for sure!"

jisung thought about whether he should tell his teacher about the comment he got from changkyun but he decided to keep it to himself. after all, he didn't need to have a teacher's pet moment and it would be particularly dreadful if minho was to make a comment in front of the class addressing their relationship.

"i've been thinking a lot about what would happen if people find out about my job lately," minho continued, interrupting the younger's thoughts, "i'll be fired, surely. not that i really need the internship but it's supposed to give me a push in my career later.. problem is i don't get paid for it.."

he laughed again and his hands were in his pockets nonchalantly. nothing was indicating how tormented he was by his doubts.

"well then why do you keep doing this..? not that i'm saying you should rather do something else but.. why risk it..?"

"because of the money," the older confessed with a bitter smile, "i have a good life with my money now.. not that i can't go without it but the job is simple and doesn't require much from me.. so my lifestyle quality has improved i guess.."

jisung took a second to assess that. so what he meant was, he likes expensive things and that's why he can't quit the job that provides him that.

"i know it sounds shallow and it really is," minho giggled, "but consider this too: i don't have any other special talents or skills.."

sex as a talent. jisung smiled at that. if he could grade his skills he would definitely give him a 10/10.

"but um, anyways, sorry to bother you with this.. forget it, i was being unprofessional again," the older scratched the back of his neck and bit his lip, ".. and i'm late," he exclaimed before jisung could reply, "sorry for keeping you for so long.."

"no, it's okay-," the student mumbled and smiled.

"i really need to go, see you, huh?," minho chimed in and raised a small hand before crossing the street on the zebra.

"um, bye, mr lee," jisung involuntarily greeted and slammed his hand to his face.

"bye, mr han," the older playfully replied with a big smile as he ran towards his bus stop.