29

jisung wasn't done with his coffee but he didn't want to annoy minho so he threw the less-than-half-full paper cup into the bin as he made his way across the room.

"morning," the teacher chimed in as he passed him by and jisung turned around to look at him and smiled as he returned the greeting.

minho seemed entertained by something that he saw and put on a goofy smile that jisung didn't understand but he walked over to the row of the amphitheatre that he usually sat at with his friends.

neither of them had come in yet, but changkyun was there, and he switched seats so that he could bother him more easily. jisung clenched his jaw and started opening his bag to get his stuff out.

"alright. very little attendance today, i see, but i think we should start," minho's voice finally blessed jisung's ears. he stood up, holding some papers in his hands, and walked to the centre of the room, casually as ever, "we have a lot to talk about, starting with your homeworks and tests."

everyone sighed and huffed but the teacher smiled at that and walked up to the first of four people in total that were in the classroom. it was chaeyeon, one of the smartest girls, and minho poured compliments on her for her good work throughout the semester.

"oh look, he's into girls too now," changkyun whispered from behind jisung's back and made him roll his eyes, "you may be exempted from sucking his dick tonight."

next up was jisung and before he could answer, minho was already walking over with the papers.

"good job on this one," the teacher waved the homework and put it in front of the student, "um," he grinned and licked his lips slowly, then tilted his head slightly and looked at jisung's lips intently.

jisung gulped and felt the tension, he wanted to just stand up and grab his waist, shove his own face into his and kiss him again, take him to the desk and do it there, all of it, not just make out, and his heart started beating faster.

"you have a little..," minho mumbled and pointed to his own lips with a trembling finger. the student's eyes widened as he didn't understand what that meant and his mouth made an 'o' shape, "..cream on your..," he continued and couldn't hold back a smile.

jisung mouthed an 'oh' and immediately brushed his lips with the back of his hand. 'i'll never drink cappuccino again,' he swore to himself and looked down in embarrassment. minho was silently laughing though.

then the door opened loudly and five more people came in, all looking highly annoyed. minho got startled and turned to their direction.

"sorry, mr lee, there was an accident at churchill station, all transport got blocked," seungmin explained and all the others nodded.

"you're excused. none of you are hurt, are you?," minho responded in an impassive tone and leaned against jisung's desk. the boy looked at his back, imagining it naked. he probably had strong muscles there too and his bulky shoulders were so hot.

jisung missed the reply but he assumed it was 'no' because after that everyone got seated and minho moved on after leaving the test on jisung's desk too. it had an 'a' on top, but he had decided not to comment on it.

"damn, always getting 'a's. your tongue must be so fast," changkyun leaned over to speak.

"or maybe i just did well?," jisung returned harshly. his tongue had nothing to do with it. he hoped so.

"ha, the only thing you're doing well is flirting with lee. you think i don't see that?," changkyun mocked, "everyone does. you're so desperate that you throw yourself at a teacher now?"

"what am i hearing?," minho's voice stopped jisung from replying. he was on the other side of the room so he probably didn't know what they were saying, but he wasn't going to let anyone disturb his class, "mr kang, jisung, what is this?"

"i'm just curious," changkyun started before jisung could react, "why does jisung always have the best grades in this class? and my name is jung, by the way."

it was funny how minho had made no effort to remember his name but nobody laughed. he didn't seem bothered by it either.

"first of all, everyone is responsible for looking after their own grades only, mr jung," he deadpanned, "you have no reason to look into his, nor anyone else's grades. secondly, you have not read his work and i have. there is a reason why i am here to teach you today."

changkyun's teeth made such a loud squeaky noise that minho probably heard it too.

"and finally," he continued nevertheless, "jisung doesn't have the best grades. there are a couple of people who have higher scores, including chaeyeon and seungmin. not that you needed to have that information, mr jung," he finished off with a cold stare of a couple of seconds and then went back to the desk to start teaching.

"of course he will defend you. who else will be down to replace his right hand for nothing but an 'a'?," changkyun hissed. he obviously couldn't bear not having the last word.

jisung clenched his jaw but decided not to respond. he didn't want minho to bother with this even more. and the other people didn't need to hear all of it.

"what do you do to have him so whipped? you let him tie you up? shove his toys inside you? do you suck his toes?," changkyun went on provoking while minho was talking and suddenly the room went silent and everyone heard a part of the sentence.

"mr jung and han. if you have something else to discuss either make it a topic for a class discussion or come see me after class," the teacher scolded but he didn't look angrier than usual.

to jisung's relief, changkyun didn't want to share his thoughts with the class, so he waited for the end of the class with destructive anxiety.