Cylo is stunned, "This flashdisk?" Cylo says and then Ivo nods.

Ivo smiles, "Yeah, this flash disk contains data about the Blood Mafia. They are really easy to deceive," Ivo says.

"Yeah, the perverted mafia."

Cylo and Ivo laugh together and then they get out of this gay bar. They are very happy. Free sleep, free food, skinship with the handsome mafia, and now they also get the car keys, wallet, and flash disk they were looking for. Really a fun day. Cylo and Ivo are grateful to Jeff and Law.

"Let's go to the parking lot. Then we went to the mall to buy clothes," Ivos says.

"Okay, I agree. This shirt is so tight," Cylo says.

Then the two cute boys walk together towards the parking lot they look for Jeff and Law's car. Cylo got a silver Lamborghini while Ivo got a silver Lamborghini. This is cool, it's not in vain that they sleep with Jeff and Law. Because what they get now is worth it.

Cylo and Ivo smile. They were really happy. Now they get a car and then after this, they will buy new clothes and weapons using Jeff and Law's money.

"Want to race, Cylo?" Ivo says when he was sitting in the driver's seat of Law's car.

"Of course."

Ivo smiles, "Okay, the finish line is at the downtown mall. The loser gets a treat!"

*****

On the other side, a man had just woken up from his sleep. This was so comfortable that it made Jeff reluctant to open his eyes.

"Cylo," Jeff says.

"Cylo, baby," Jeff says again.

"Baby," Jeff's eyes were still closed, he used his hands to look for Cylo on the bed but couldn't find him. Jeff opens his eyes. Damn, did Cylo abandon him?

Jeff looks around and he finds Cylo. Damn, Cylo left him. Fuck! Even though they were fine last night, why did Cylo leave him? Jeff was really angry. Just watch out, Jeff will fuck Cylo until the cute boy can't get out of bed.

Jeff smirks, "Just watch out Cylo, Daddy will punish a naughty fox like you," Jeff says and then he calls Law, "Hello Law."

"Yeah, Jeff. what?" Law asks with his eyes still closed. He had just woken up.

"Did Ivo also run away like Cylo?" Jeff asks.

Law looks around, damn, he didn't find Ivo, "Fuck! Ivo ran away Jeff, I just realized it." Law says. He is angry.

Jeff nods, "Hm, they must have planned this."

Law is very angry, "Fuck! No wonder he was so sweet to me last night," Law says.

"Yeah, Cylo is also sweet to me," Jeff says.

Law felt something was odd, some of his belongings were missing, "Fuck! Ivo also took my things. My car keys, wallet, and flash disk are missing. Damn!" Law says.

Jeff looks around and realizes that Cylo has also taken his things, "Yeah, Cylo also took my things," Jeff says.

"Fuck! They are naughty foxes. I will punish you, Ivo," Law says.

Jeff agrees with Law. But now Jeff knows Cylo and Ivo's next destination. They will use the items stolen from Jeff and Law to take revenge on the Blood mafia.

Jeff exhales, "Call Ayi, Law. We have to get out of this bar immediately," Jeff orders.

Law nods, "Alright, Alpha," Law says.