[6] First Encounter

Začít od začátku

"Don't let them escape! Just shoot their car!" Law orders to his men.

BANG BANG

BANG BANG

Right to target. Cylo's car tire was shot. Their car swaying and difficult to control. Cylo and Ivo panic until finally, they jump out of the car. They run in the opposite direction. Cylo runs to the left and Ivo runs to the right.

Jeff sees Law, "Let's get out boyfriend."

"Yes, brother!"

*****

Cylo ran to the left. This is a great opportunity. Jeff can get closer to his future boyfriend.

Jeff will handle Cylo alone, "You are going back, I'll handle this alone," Jeff orders to his men.

They nod and then they go back to headquarters. After that, Jeff runs his car to chase Cylo. It is really easy. Jeff can easily catch up with Cylo.

"Still there, baby!" Jeff says. Cylo still running until finally, he goes into the forest.

Jeff stops and he gets out of the car, "No one can have you besides me, baby," Jeff says. He walks into the forest. It is really easy because he already knows the forest area here.

In the forest. Finally, Jeff catch up with Cylo. Cylo is injured as a result of fighting with members of the Black Wolf Mafia earlier. Jeff is angry, he doesn't like seeing his future boyfriend hurt.

Now, Jeff and Cylo face each other. Jeff walks to Cylo.

"Still there! What do you want from me?" Cylo asks. Cylo looks angrily at Jeff.

Jeff smirks. Damn. Cylo's beautiful eyes stared at him. Can that be called an angry look? Because Jeff Cylo's gaze looked adorable. Shit! Now Jeff is inserting his own into Cylo's hole so he can make Cylo's beautiful eyes bulge with satisfaction.

"I just want you to be mine, baby!" Jeff says.

Cylo frowns. He didn't understand the meaning of Jeff's words, "What do you mean by being yours?"

"Yeah, it's simple. We will get to know each other about dating, making love, and getting married. We can even make love every day if you are strong," Jeff says. He smirks.

Cylo is very angry, "Fuck! You perverted mafia! I'm not a bitch you can easily fuck!" Cylo says. He attacks Jeff.

Cylo hits Jeff but Jeff catches Cylo's hand in the air.

Mwah

Jeff kissed Cylo's hand. He is very perverted, "You shouldn't use these beautiful hands to hit but you should use them to handjob mine," Jeff says.

"FUCK! DIE YOU!" Cylo shouts. Cylo attacks Jeff.

Cylo and Jeff fighting. Cylo still hits and kicks Jeff but Jeff just deflects it. Jeff didn't want to hurt his future boyfriend. Cylo is very angry with Jeff so he still hits and kicks Jeff. However, Jeff always managed to withstand his attacks.

Bak Bak Krunnch

Cylo and Jeff still fighting until finally, Cylo sees an opportunity. He kicks Jeff's vital part.

Bang

"Oh shit! It's my future!"

Cylo smiles. He leaves Jeff who pain. Cylo out of the forest. He sees Jeff's car and then he gets into Jeff's car. Cylo runs away using Jeff's car.

"Goodby perverted mafia!"

*****

At the same time, Law and Ivo face each other. Ivo was cornered by Law so he had to face this mafia full of tattoos. Ivo fights with Law. He kicks Law but Law can fend it off.

Cylo is annoyed, "Fuck! What do you want from me?" Ivo says. He still fighting with Law.

Law chuckled while withstanding Ivo's attack, "Not many, I just want you to be mine and then we make love," Law says.

Cylo is very angry, "DO YOU THINK I'M A BITCH? FUCK YOU!!" Ivo shouts. He still attacking Law.

Beep-beep

There is the sound of a car horn. So Law and Ivo are shocked. It is Cylo. Quickly, Ivo kicks Law's waist which makes the distance between them. Cylo runs the car with an open car door.

"Go Ivo," Cylo says.

Ivo jumps into the car and then Cylo hits the gas so the car goes fast. Cylo and Ivo run away. They left Law and they could breathe a sigh of relief now.

"Oh shit!" Law says. He is very annoyed.

Law just having fun with his future boyfriend. But now Ivo is gone. Law is not yet satisfied. He wants Ivo to be his now. Yes, Law has to go after Ivo now. However, a phone call from Jeff distracts him.

"Enough Law, don't chase them," Jeff says.

"Why? They must be ours, Jeff. I want Ivo to be mine," Law says.

"I understand Law. I also want Cylo to be mine. But let them have their time because I have a plan. Besides that, they used my car so I can track them," Jeff says. Law nods, he understands.

"Huft... alright, Jeff," Law says.

"Okay, go home."

"Okay, Jeff," They end the phone call. "Alright Ivo, this time I'm letting you go, darling. But next time, I will catch you, Ivo," says Law.

*****

On the other side, the two cute boys breathe a sigh of relief. Cylo and Ivo run the car. They are still shocked by what happened just now. An unexpected incident made them are very panic. Belongs to the mafia? For making love? Fuck! Cylo and Ivo are very angry. They are not bitch.

Cylo and Ivo face to face, "Huft..."

"Almost," They say together. They looked at each other. They were very surprised at what happened just now.

"Shit!! The mafia asked me to make love! Fuck!" Ivo says without conscious.

Ivo is very annoyed and this makes Ivo tell a story to Cylo. Even though they don't know each other. But, it seems like the recent incident has made Cylo and Ivo closer. They are like friends.

"Yes, they are very crazy. I also asked the mafia to make love. Fuck! Holy Fuck!" Cylo says.

Cylo and Ivo don't understand what they are feeling. They are like friends. Their mission is now complete, but recent events have made Cylo and Ivo's friendship even closer. It seems like this temporary partner relationship won't end here.

They are face to face and then they laugh together. Yes, this seems to be the beginning of their friendship. Cylo and Ivo are very happy because they can get to know each other better.

Cylo still drives the car. He and Ivo still laugh about the perverted mafia incident just now. But suddenly...

DUG

They accidentally hit a stump, causing the car to roll. Cylo had difficulty controlling the car until finally, they hit a police car parked on the side of the road.

Ivo, who was not wearing an experienced belt, is thrown out of the car. The sound of the collision was loud so the police officers immediately approached Ivo.

"Oh shit," Ivo says. He fell out of the car.

_____________thanks for your support <3©️redmilllo

_____________
thanks for your support <3
©️redmilllo