Chapter 51: Scott POV

Mulai dari awal

"SCOTT STOP!" Gem screamed, trying to break the ice. I heard a buzz of yelling behind me from the other rulers. Fwhip's face was red now, while tears streamed down Gem's face as she tried to release him, but I didn't relax my grip. "PLEASE!" Gem sobbed and fell to her knees beside him.

I blinked, and looked around at all the angry, scared, and horrified faces, before looking down at my hand and pulling it back, every ounce of anger just disappearing. Fwhip was released and fell a few feet to the ground, taking deep breathes of air. Gem let out an indistinguishable cry of relief and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"YOU MONSTER!" Sausage shouted, sprinting over to their side along with Pearl.

My anger instantly returned. "Oh yeah?" I asked, pulling my sword halfway from its sheath.

"Scott, stop this is madness!" Lizzie cried, and with a threatening tone, she said, "Put the sword away."

I smirked and pulled it out, brandishing it toward her. "Wanna have a go? I won the last time."

"SCOTT, STOP!" Gem screamed, tear tracks staining her cheeks. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH TIME WE'VE WASTED!? WE HAVE TO FIND SHRUB BEFORE YOUR SISTER KILLS HER!"

I had never seen Gem lose it like that. I fumbled my sword hilt and dropped it with a clatter against the gravel path. Fwhip was massaging his throat as Sausage helped him up, sending me a glare. Then, just like earlier, her staff appeared from nowhere, and she rapped it on the ground. Purple strands of lights flew from the crystal and lightning fast, wrapped around my torso, forcing my arms to my sides, and melting the frost where they touched.

"HEY!" I shouted, trying to wriggle from the restraints, but nothing worked. "WHAT'S THIS FOR!?"

"So you don't threaten anyone on the way to the arch." Gem snapped, and grabbed one of my antlers, dragging me along.

"THAT HURTS!" I shouted, but she ignored me.

"Someone, pick up his sword." She said grouchily.

Gem led the procession to the dragons, dragging me behind her. When we got to where the dragons were resting, she hit her staff on the ground once, and they all immediately woke and stood, ready for flight. Animal Cruelty? Who knows. I don't care much for the beasts anyways.

"Now how are we going to do this..." Gem muttered, letting go of my antler.

"Do wha-" I started.

"Quiet!" Gem snapped and pressed a finger roughly to my lips. So, I bit it. "SCOTT! YOU ARE SO IMMATURE!" She shouted. I smirked and she slapped me across the face. "Get a hold of yourself, this is serious."

"I know it's not a joke, thanks. Erin's probably going to murder all of us!" I snapped back.

"Hm." Gem answered disapprovingly. "Jimmy, do you think you could handle a dragon?" she asked.

"Uh...maybe?"

"Good enough. Pearl, Fwhip, go with Jimmy. Everyone else are paired like before, let's go."

"What about me?" I asked.

"You're coming with me." She answered.

"Oh, joy." I said sarcastically.

"And you better keep your sarcastic mouth shut!" She added with a snap, before dragging me onto the saddle, still tied up.

"Can you let me go now?" I asked.