18 | Superlunary

BEN'S POV

"You should be good till tomorrow.. Wake me up when you wake up so I can redo it again for you." She said and once she closed the case I lightly grabbed her waist, picking her up.

Her hands rested on my shoulders as I kissed her.

They soon wrapped around my neck as I laid her down.

Our kisses we're passionate yet soft.. As if she didn't want to hurt me.

My kisses soon trail down her jawline to her ear.

I gently bite the tip of her ear making her let out a breath sigh.

I trail slower kisses down her neck, softly biting every few kisses leaving small marks.

The sounds she made was heaven to my ears.

They were shortened whimpers.

I could tell she was a bit hesitant on letting anything slip out for now.

I bite a certain spot and she let's out what i've been wanting to her come from her pretty lips.

"Be as loud as you want. No one'll be able to hear you." I whisper in her ear.

I attack the spot that seems to be her sweet spot, and her mouth opens letting out angelic moans.

I lean back touching the bottom of her shirt.

"May I?" I ask her and she nods.

I lift her shirt up and over her head and now her top half is left in a bra.

I dip back down trailing more kisses down to her breasts.

Her skin is so soft and sweet. I just want to taste every inch of her.

I reach my hand under her and i clip the back of her bra.

She watches me intently as I peel it off of her.

I soon as I do I take one of her nipples into my mouth. Rolling it around with my tongue.

"Ben.." She groans.

Since she's never done this before, I want to make sure she's as comfortable as possible.

Or later is going to be quite eventful.

For the both of us.

I switch to the other sides, my hand tending to the other.

I look up and I can tell she's enjoying this.. Yet still hesitant on making any noise.

My hand finds the hem of her jogging pants, my thumb tracing the side.

"Can you do something for me?" I ask leaning up, my hand still fondling with her nipple.

"Anything." She breathes.

"Luci.." I say trying to calm down.