6 | Done

LUCI'S POV
*The next day*

I wake up to pain from my leg.

I will admit, getting shot does make me cooler.. But does it have to hurt so bad?!

After Ben and I got home yesterday, we haven't said a word to each other.

I get I might've asked him a sensitive question, but I'm serious about becoming friends with him.

He seems like a good person and I can tell he needs a friend.

I might not be as close to him and they rest of his crew back home, but it doesn't hurt to try!

I sit up and push the blankets down off my legs.

I glance at the clock on my night stand which flashes 7:47.

"Of course I wake up extremely early.." I groan.

I slip out of bed and use the bathroom to freshen up before heading downstairs.

"Someone's up early." I spot Mindy in pantry.

She jumps, startled by my voice.

"Super hungry.. Though I could same the same for you." She places her hands on her hips.

"My battle scar." I point out.

"It's not even a scar yet." She contradicts and furrows her eyebrows.

"Anyways, you should make pancakes." I lean on the counter.

"Oh you love changing the subject when someone else is right." She laughs.

"Actually, waffles sound so good right now. Don't you think?" I ask for her opinion.

"You make them then. I'm going to back to sleep." She grins before leaving the kitchen with the step stool.

Is sigh in defeat.

I go to the pantry and of course Mindy would do something like this.

Put the waffle mix up high AND take the step stool.

She knows i'm injured and still decided to mess with me.

I stand on the top of my toes and attempt to grab it, but before I can.. A larger, more muscular hand grabs the box. I turn around and it's Ben.

He has on a tank top and sweats.. I like the look on him.

The lighting of the pantry makes his muscles look well define even though he's not flexing.

He's so beauti-

"You should be in bed." Ben walks out.

"I was hungry." I follow him.

"Then why didn't you call a maid or something." He asks, grabbing a mixing bowl.

"Look whose asking all the questions now." I grin.

He turns his head to the side, and fear strikes through my body.