Chapter 152 - 6.12 Third Green Star - Countdown: 40 Days

Start from the beginning

"What is this nonsense!?" exclaimed General Cao.

Major Shi yelled, "How did you...!!!" he instantly cut off his words and covered his mouth but it was too late.

Three pairs of piercing eyes landed on his body, making felt the heavy pressure and tension in his surroundings and from their gazes.

The State head even hit his hand on his knees and said, "Hah! Just as Xueya said! You knew about this Apocalypse disaster thing!!"

"Boy~ there is no need to keep things secret. Tell us old men what is about to happen and what preparations need to be done as soon as possible. Truth to be told the information Xueya had sent to us last night is too frightening. Please explain it to us. What in the world is about to happen?" said the Minister.

Major Shi Moye finally understood that it was Ximen Xueya who sold him to the government. But for some reason the state head and the minister are willing to listen to him as if they believe him. Only General Cao Junye was in a state of disbelief but no one else was willing to explain this to him. Only then did he remember the phone Xueya had left for him as a gift.

Looking through the data in the phone he was shocked to see countless international classified information from international governments all over the world. The languages of the people speaking in the video were varying from different countries but the scene is the same.

A scene of carnage, undead and blood. It was a virus from a meteorite that fell from outer space. When he got to the point where looked through the NASSA folder, he found out that a calamity was scheduled to fall on earth. The date is scheduled to fall on the 25th of December, midnight. That is only a month or so days before it happens.

Only did he remember the hesitation and fear on Xueya's face that night. For some reason he could somewhat guess that Xueya was trying to tell him about this but he turned a deaf ear to him. Now not only has he lost contact with him, this impending disaster is upon them. He could now understand the meaning of Xueya's words that he would be busy enough that he would not even have free time to look for him.

Cao Junye whispered, "Is this the reason why you told me not to look for you, Xueya?"

---

After a long silence Shi Moye finally decided to tell everything he knew about the apocalypse. If he wanted to survive longer and protect his loved ones, then he could only bow his head down to the government. This is an opportunity Ximen Xueya had given him. He might not have the highest authority during the apocalypse but he could at least be included to be one of them.

'I don't remember the State Head and Minister surviving the Red Moon but... General Cao is a different story. He is the one who possesses the highest position during the world's end. He might be... sigh~ let's gamble.'

Major Shi Moye told the three what he knew about the apocalypse. He didn't tell him how he knew, his excuse was the same as Ximen Xueya saying that he heard it from his brokers. He told them about the Red Moon that will cause the meteorites to fall on earth and all over the world.

Then the human would have to be lucky to undergo one night of painful trial. If they were successful then they would wake up with special abilities. If unlucky they would wake up as undead.

State head spoke, "Lucky, is it? But Xueya told me that it would be based on human's antibodies instead. He said that as long as your body's natural antibodies could fight off the virus you could survive. He warned us to not forget to eat vitamins, fruits and tons of vegetables before the Red Moon."

"He really said this...!? If he did then it must be true but... this is something I don't know. Which means Master Ximen knew more about the apocalypse than I do. Sir, could you share the information you've received from Master Ximen in exchange? I will tell you some events that may happen in the future." said Shi Moye as he tried to bargain with them.