Season 3 chapter 1: Its snowing

May= Love like that by Phillip Phillips

not edited:

was laying on my front while on my bed reading in my room. April was playing her guitar in the hallway, but i could still hear it and found it calming. A lot more calming then the background sound of my siblings yelling. I was reading beauty and the beast by Brothers Grimm and found it quite interesting how they wrote there storys. They were a lot darker then the movies, thats for sure. I was originally reading the books because Lacey gave me sleeping beauty by Brothers Grimm and i found it very interesting, so she gave me beauty and the beast to borrow.

I was halfway through chapter five when i heard a knocking on the window. I frowned slightly and looked to see no one there. I slowly looked away from the window and went back to reading when another knock was at my window. I looked again and quickly put a book mark in before climbing down and going to my window. On my way to the window i grabbed a pillow and slowly opened the window. I leaned my head out while having the pillow at the ready and looked down to see Georgie.

"Oh, thank god its you" i sighed and threw the pillow back on its place on Aprils bed.

"Yea, and guess what?" he asked.

"What?" i asked leaning on my elbows to look down at him.

"I saw that the card store is going out of business and got these" Georgie said and held up a snow globe. "I was thinking that we could sell them for five dollars while i buy them for one"

"Huh, thats actually a good idea" i said and looked at the closed bedroom door before looking back down at Georgie. I quickly put a leg out the window then the other. I held onto the windowsill till my foot found a book and i let go. Then i quickly climbed down the others to get to the floor.

"Lets go back to my place and talk to my dad" he said.

"Ok, lets go" i said.

When at his house we walked into the living room to see George and Missy sitting on the lounge.

"Dad, how would you like to be rich?" Georgie asked.

"Go away" George said not looking away from the tv.

"Arent you even a little curious?" Georgie asked.

"Does it involve me giving you money?" George asked.

"Yea, but then we give you more money back" i reasoned.

"How much more?" Missy asked.

"Way more" i said.

"You got to get in on this" Missy said to her dad.

"Thanks, im not interested" George said.

"Your gonna regret it" Georgie said.

"Show me" George said.

Georgie then took out a snow globe.

"Texas snow globes" Georgie said.

"Ooh" Missy said looking at her dad.

"The card store on Magnolia is going out of business. They're selling these for one dollar each. I sell 'em for five, and the money rolls in" Georgie said.

"Does it worry you that the store selling these things is going out of business?" George asked.

"You have no vision" I said shaking my head disapprovingly.

"Can i get back to my game?" George asked.

"Fine, we dont need your money" Georgie said. "We have our own"