Chapter 20: Escape

Start from the beginning

"Hey at least you aren't injured to the point where I have to drag you back to where everyone is."

"Haha. very funny (Y/n)."

*snap*

You grabbed Marco's collar and started dragging him back to Thatch. Mentally, you were laughing your ass off because of the way Marco just is getting dragged without him knowing.

As soon as you made it back to the room, you quickly and quietly went inside. Thatch and Ace were nowhere to be found, but you guessed that they were in the corner. You continued to drag Marco to the corner until you saw Ace and Thatch.

*snap*

"Hey guys. I'm back."

Ace and Thatch almost screamed, but you were quick enough to cover their mouths.

"Shut up you idiots! Do you want to get caught?!"

"Don't scare us like that (Y/n)! We weren't ready for that!"

Marco on the side grew a tick mark on his (pineapple) head.

"(Y/n), did you seriously fucking drag me all the way here?"

Happily, you turned towards him.

"Yeah I did! I won't ever forget that moment."

Before he could do anything, voices were heard outside of the room.

"You sure you heard something in here?"

"Yeah, when I was passing by I heard someone talk. Whoever is in here isn't supposed to be."

They opened the door, and it was a Haruta and Marco clone.

"It looks empty though? You sure you heard voices?"

"Yeah I'm sure! But we can just check later or whatever..."

"Perhaps it was a mouse of something. I heard that you have problems hearing things."

"And I heard that you have problem seeing things! Don't act like all of us don't have a defect."

"Whatever."

They left the room.

"I told you guys were too loud."

"Sorry (Y/n)."

"Get ready, I'm about to drag all of you back outside. Maybe Whitebeard is on his way."

You weren't sure how long it has been since all of you have been stuck on this island. But you guessed it has been about a week.

*snap*

You grabbed a rope that was in the room you all were in and tied them all together.

It's easier to drag them this way...

Looking out the door, the coast was clear so you started to head back to the entrance. You mentally snickered about how you're dragging them across the hallway.

Finally, you find the entrance and carry them up.

Why the hell are they so fucking heavy

You continued to drag them until you reached outside of the forest, which is where you all were usually safe before disaster struck earlier.

*snap*

"I'm so exhausted from carrying your asses back here. You should be thankful."

Ace sweat dropped.

"But (Y/n)... it's not like we had much of a choice..?"

"Oh, you weren't the ones with the choice. I was. I either leave you there, or take you here."

"Oh."

"If you guys go into the forest ever again I'll beat your asses myself when I save you again."

"Ok.."

You all set up camp as it was turning a bit dark. Deciding on who should be the look out, you suggested yourself obviously because you don't trust them to look out, except Marco maybe.

___________________________________

It was the middle of the night. The sounds of the forest echoed and the crickets were chirping as loud as ever.

You were just sitting there, making sure no one comes close. Your observation skills were quite amazing, and you knew that you had to be extra careful here. Especially since Marco go somehow caught...

Maybe it was a drug they used to knock him out?And a Devil fruit of course...

Your thoughts were broken when you felt a presence coming closer to you guys.

*snap*

You walked towards the person. They were walking on the beach, not from the forest which confused you. Heart beating faster and faster for every step you take. Now, you're only 5 meters away from them. You still can't see them, as it is still too dark, but you know they're there.

Is that..?

~to be continued~

(1119 words)