09 | "You like that baby?"

Warning: Sexual content ahead, I mean like this whole chapter is straight out smut.

Gabriella
__________

Vincenzo moved us out of the shower. He switched the hot water off and when he was done, his hands flew to me again, wrapping my body around him.

Our mouths never left each other, each one fighting for dominance, but somehow he always won. He kicked the door of the bathroom open, carrying us into my room.

He threw me onto the bed causing my body to bounce a little. He was looking at me like a starved man which aroused me even more. He grabbed my ankles and pulled me closer to him. Separating my legs at the same time.

It was only then while he was standing in all his glory in front of me, did I look at his huge erection. It was thick and long, really long. I gulped and lifted my head to look back into his dark lust filled eyes.

A smirk made its way onto his lips. "Scared?" he asked, raising a brow. "No." I whispered and my voice came out more breathy than I thought. He chuckled.

He lifted his hand and used his fingers to lightly brush over my body. He started at the curve of my breast and moved down to my hip. I clenched my legs together to relieve the ache caused by him.

Vincenzo leaned over me kissing and nipping all over my body. He bit my earlobe and I shuddered. "Keep your legs open." he warned. He spread my legs open again and this time, he stepped between them. His body tall, starring down at me.

"Pick a safeword."  he demanded and his lips never left my body.

We needed a safeword?

Oh.

I looked into his deep brown eyes. "Brown." I whispered. He nodded his head and moved down to my breast where he sucked a nipple into his mouth. He used his hand to tug and play with the other nipple.

His mouth was so warm on my one nipple but his hand was squeezing and tugging at the other one, the different feelings on each one had me moaning.

This feeling Vincenzo was giving me was very unfamiliar. Chris, my ex, never worshipped my body the way Vincenzo is. He never made me feel the way Vincenzo is.

His hand moved down my body. He stopped right at my thigh and moved so close to my aching core. Right where I needed him. His fingers lightly brushed over my sensitive clit and my body shuddered against him.

I could feel the smirk forming on his lips while his mouth was focused on my breast. He spread my lower lips open and pressed down harder on my clit. I moaned at the feeling.

I haven't been touched in such a long time, it feels foreign, and even if I had some experience with Chris, he could never compare to what Vincenzo is making me feel right now. I am relishing in it.

Vincenzo kept on moving up and down on my clit with his fingers, at a slow torturous pace. My legs were shaking uncontrollably. I needed him to give me more. I needed Vincenzo to give me an orgasm that I am so badly aching for.

"Vincenzo please." I begged. He looked up and his eyes locked with my hooded ones. "What do you want baby?" he asked. He had this look on his face like he knew exactly what I want, but he wants to hear it directly from me.