05 | "Did it make you wet?"

╔════════╗
❀  Gabriella  ❀
╚════════╝

"What are you doing in here?" I asked the man in front of me. "Last time I checked Miss Martinez, this is my house." he chuckled unenthusiastically. I gave him a blank look.

"I just wanted to check if you were settled in and if you're feeling better after your...incident." he said. Referring to earlier on in the cinema room. Is he acting like he actually cares?

I stood up dusting off the imaginary dust on my jeans. "Well, i'm feeling okay now." I said feeling awkward. I looked everywhere besides his eyes. There's just something behind his dark gaze. He stepped closer to me and my body froze.

As soon he was a few inches away from me, i suddenly forgot how to breath. His hand came up to my right cheek, and I could feel the pad of his fingers brushing along my cheek bone.

We stood there for a few minutes staring at each other in silence, before I came to my senses. "Mr. Salvatore..." I spoke up softly. It's as if he was in a trance and as soon as I spoke up, he snapped out of it.

He removed his hand and brought it back to his side. "If you need anything Miss Martinez, i'll be in my office." He said while smirking. I'm pretty sure i'm as red as a tomato right now and he knew exactly what he was doing.

"I put Isabella to sleep, I didn't expect you to do a lot today, so it wasn't a problem." he informed me. I nodded my head because no words could leave my mouth at that moment.

He turned around and opened the door slightly. "I think you should open a window in here Miss Martinez, you seem to be getting quite hot over there." He said, and I could already picture the smirk on his face. He walked out of the door leaving me more flustered than ever. Maybe I do need to open a window in here.

After Mr. Salvatore left my room earlier, I spent more than an hour searching for online classes on the laptop that was brought to me from Rose.

I wanted to begin classes immediately because I missed out on a lot of work. After signing myself into a few programs, I decided to get a snack downstairs in the kitchen while i'm waiting for their replies.

I changed into a short thin pyjama pants and top because I get really hot at night. I threw a red silk robe over my body and tied the knot. I walked down the stairs, careful to not make any noises and wake anyone up. I've noticed that everyone goes to sleep really early, not that I have a problem with that.

I walked into the kitchen and decided to not switch the light on since I wasn't going to be long. I walked quickly into the kitchen making my way over to the refrigerator, but before I could make it around the kitchen counter, I collided with a hard chest. A shirtless one, might I add.

I almost fell to the side but I felt my body become steady by the help of two large hands on my hips. "Oh, sorry Mr. Salvatore, I didn't see you there." I said.

Jesus Gabriella, do you always have to get yourself into these situations?

He didn't respond and instead started moving his fingers down my hips, tracing circles.

"You should be more careful Miss Martinez." he said in his deep Italian voice that almost had my knees buckling. Not knowing what else to say, I responded "You can call me Gabriella, if you don't mind." I said.