06 | "Maybe I could fuck it out of you."

╔════════╗
❀  Gabriella  ❀
╚════════╝

"Okay angelo, this is how it's going to go." he started. "You're going to go to sleep. When you wake up tomorrow morning then we'll have a wonderful quick chat about how you never saw any of this." he finished. I looked up at him in confusion. Is he being serious?

"So basically you want me to carry on like nothing happened? Like you weren't about to kill someone?" I asked him. He put a dark smile on his face. "Precisely. See, I knew you'd be a good girl." he cheered. He seriously cannot be normal.

"We wouldn't want things to get messy, now would we?" he asked while playing with the tip of his gun and his eyes fixated on me. I slowly shook my head and gulped. "As I said..." his tone lowered.

"I wont hesitate to kill you if you open your mouth to anyone about this. It's not their business, neither is it yours." he finished.

I couldn't help but scoff. He turned my whole world around in less than ten minutes and expects me to go on with my life as if I wont be living in the same house as a murderer is?

"It just became my business as of tonight." I spoke up boldly. He squinted his eyes at me and a light chuckle rambled through his chest. "No, it hasn't. If you're a good girl, you'd forget this whole encounter." he said.

"I'm not a dog and how do you expect me to 'forget this whole encounter'?" I replied with a hint of attitude while rolling my eyes.

A shade of something dark coated his eyes. "You wanna do this the hard way? Then lets fücking do this the hard way." He turned to the red head. "Get out." he demanded her.

"What?!" she said in shock. "I said. Get. Out." he said in a deep voice. She scoffed and got up grabbing her coat and throwing it on.

"I'll be at the club." she said and unlocked the room door. Before she walked out, she made sure to give me a disgusted look. Mr. Salvatore walked to the door and locked it again after she left. I gulped, This cant be happening.

He took a seat on the edge of the bed, facing me. "Cazzo." he said more to himself, while rubbing his hands through his shuffled hair. "Why couldn't you just stay in your room huh? Do you know how fücked up things are gona get?" he asked me while looking at me like I'm the crazy person.
[Cazzo (Italian): fück]

That's it. Why is he blaming me for something I never asked to happen. "I-I never asked for this to happen. Maybe if you were considerate and kept it down, then I would of been asleep rather than in here...with you." I told him slightly annoyed.

"So why didn't you really not fall asleep hmm? Were you rather too busy imagining me fücking your tight püssy ten times harder than I fücked hers?" he asked. I could feel my cheeks warm up. Why must he be so foul?

"What do you even do really?" I asked, changing the subject. "None of your business." he said nonchalantly. "Don't you think I deserve to know?" I asked. "No, I don't." he fired back.

He stood up. "You're not going to tell anyone about tonight. I know everything about you from your very first word down to your alcoholic father." he said. "I wouldn't want to involve anyone that doesn't deserve to be involved." It was a threat. He's using my father to keep me quiet. Who is this man?