08 | "I can give you the pleasure you need."

Warning: Sexual content ahead.

╔════════╗
❀  Gabriella  ❀
╚════════╝

I put Isabella to sleep right after I gave her a bath. She must of been really tired after today's pool day. Isabella and I have gotten so close in such a short period of time and i've fallen in love with everything about her. I've found that she has the same interests I had at her age, and she's an absolute angel.

We spent most of the day in the sun, playing in the water. Vincenzo was in his office with Leo so I didn't see them at all today. It was a break away from his demanding presence, and I could actually breathe again.

I didn't question why I haven't seen her mother around at all, and neither did she. I frowned and decided i'd rather not think too much about it.

I was tucking Isabella in when I heard a knock at her door. I turned around to catch Leo's eyes on me. He was leaning on the doorframe.

"I came to check on my niece, but I must be too late." he spoke up. I smiled, turning back to Isabella's peaceful sleeping figure. "I just tucked her in now." I replied.

I got up, careful not to make any noise, and walked over to Leo. He made way for me to pass and I closed the door behind me.

Once I looked back up, his stormy grey eyes met mine. I looked down at my shoes feeling a bit nervous in his presence. "So about that dinner?" Leo spoke up. I looked up again. "I'd love to." I said, biting my lip.

He hummed and stepped closer. His hand came up to my chin, lifting my head up to look at him. His finger skimmed over my cheekbone and then went to tuck a strand of lose hair behind my ear. I blushed at the action.

"Tomorrow night, seven?" He asked. "That's perfect." I nodded and he dropped his hand to my hip, making circular motions with his fingers. I don't know how long we were standing in the hallway in silence, while staring at each other.

A sound of someone clearing their throat made both of us avert our gaze to the figure standing behind Leo. He had a knowing look with his eyebrow raised.

"It's getting late Leo." Vincenzo said while looking at his watch on his wrist. Leo rolled his eyes and turned back to me. He moved forward, I could feel his breath fan against my ear.

"Seven, don't be late." he whispered and a shiver went down my spine. I nodded and he smirked. He turned around and made his way past Vincenzo.

"See you soon fratello." Leo greeted and Vincenzo nodded his head. Once Leo walked down the stairs and I heard the front door closing, Vincenzo's dark gaze landed back in me.

He chuckled and I found myself giving him a questioning look. "Is something funny?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at him. "Well, I'd say you're quite the player dolcezza." he smirked. I furrowed my brows.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked. "You were on my cock this morning and now you're onto another man?" he question sarcastically. "I'm heartbroken." he said dramatically. That annoying smirk never leaving his lips.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked to the direction of my room. Just when I made it to the door, I was pulled into a hard chest.

His perfect hard chest...

Vincenzo's expensive, manly cologne took over all my senses. "Dinner, huh?" he asked. I didn't look up at him and instead kept my head to the side.

"Why do you care?" I questioned annoyed. "I don't." He replied nonchalantly.