03 | "Hello husband."

╔════════╗
  Vincenzo 
╚════════╝

I'm currently seated in my office with a blonde that has way too much red lipstick applied on her face and a mouth that is annoying the fück out of me. I was glad when Rose informed me that I wouldn't have to be doing a lot of interviews today.

However that feeling was quickly wiped away the moment my first candidate walked through my office door.

"I love kids so much, I'd squeeze them to death every time I see one!" The blonde squealed so loud she almost burst my eardrum. Anyone would be able to detect her lies.

She's dressed like a hooker and spoke about everything besides the actual job ever since she walked in here. Don't forget the awful flirting too.

I glanced at my watch to see that it's only been 7 minutes with this woman and I already want to shoot myself in the head. I stand up abruptly making my way to the door.

"Thank you Miss Smith, you may leave now." I told her. She was taken back by my words but flashed a fake smile back onto her face quickly.

She got up and made her way past me and down the hall. I closed the door and followed behind her. My eye's flashed to a woman seated in the front room. I couldn't help but admire her natural beauty.

She has long brown hair that would feel so soft threading through my fingers, and perfect pink lips that would look so perfect wrapped around my co- why would you think that Vincenzo? She might be your daughters nanny for fücks sake. Right. She's probably the second candidate, or at least I hope she is.

When she lifted her gaze up to me, I averted my eyes back to blondie and ushered her out of the house as quickly as possible. "I can't wait to hear from you sir." She purred.

Jesus, can she not take a hint? I rolled my eyes and shut the door immediately once she stepped through them.

Rose came into the front room. "Mr. Salvatore, this is the second candidate, Gabriella Martinez." Rose informed me, gesturing towards the angel currently seated on my couch.

"Thank you Rose." I replied, while keeping my eyes stuck on Gabriella. Rose nodded her head and left.

Rose has been a maid for the Salvatore's for as long as I can remember. I can't exactly say that I trust her but it's more than i'd do with someone that I don't know roaming around my house.

The angel got up from her seat and strolled her way towards me. She stuck her hand out and greeted "Hello Mr. Salvatore." I eyed her hand then brought my eyes up to her shiny brown ones. Does she not know who I am?

I walked out of the front room down the hall. "Follow me." I demanded her. I could hear her footsteps follow behind me, glad that she obeyed me. I took a seat behind my desk and offered her the seat opposite mine.

When she leaned forward to sit down in the chair, her t-shirt dropped a bit revealing the curve of her full breasts. My cock jerked at the view. Calm down. Once her gaze returned back to me, I averted my eyes to the computer screen. Focus.

"I am Vincenzo Salvatore. Isabella's father. I believe that you do have experience with kids, right?" I asked, leaning back in my seat with my fingers brushing over my bottom lip. She looked at me as if I asked the most ridiculous question on Earth.