07 | "Careful baby."

╔════════╗
❀  Gabriella  ❀
╚════════╝

When I say that I had the best sleep in years, I mean it. I don't know what was different, but I just felt at peace — In Vincenzo's arms?...I guess so.

I opened my eyelids. I had to blink a little to get used to the light. It wasn't as light as the light in my apartment on a sunny morning tho.

It took me a moment to register my surroundings. I was cuddled up in Vincenzo's chest with his arm underneath me. I blinked up at him and held my breath.

He looked so peaceful when he's asleep, with his long eye lashes and his lips open a little. He still managed to look handsome.

I stared a little longer than I should have, admiring his features on his face. He stirred a little and I quickly shut my eyes, pretending to be asleep. "Shit." he said in his husky morning voice. It took me everything to not move and clench my legs together at the sound of it.

"Gabriella." he tried waking me. "Tesoro, I can't feel my arm." he said. He moved onto his back with me still clinging onto him. I was basically on top of him. "Baby, you need to wake up because i'm dying over here." I stretched my arms out and a sudden morning moan left my lips. Seriously.

"Morning." I greeted, while holding my hand over my mouth, yawning. "Morning dolcezza." he said in a deep tone. You're getting all hot and bothered because he calls you sweet names with his deep voice Gabriella? Yes, definitely.

I sat up a little, rubbing my eyes. "My arm." he repeated. I opened my eyes and darted them from his face to our position. I quickly moved off his arm.

He sighed while grabbing his arm and shaking it. "If I knew you were going to cling onto me like a monkey then I would of let you sleep on the floor." he spoke up. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Well...y-you pulled me into your chest, I tried pushing you away." I stated. "Tried?" he asked like he didn't believe me. "I don't have time for this." I sighed.

I got up and made a move to climb off of Vincenzo and out of the bed. When I pulled my body up, I heard a something getting ripped, like a fabric.

I looked down to see the cause. I saw my thin pyjama short's fabric stuck to the zipper of Vincenzo's shorts. "You've got to be kidding me." I whispered. "I tried pulling my shorts but I didn't want to tear the fabric. It's my favourite shorts, don't blame me.

"You could of just said you wanna stay close to me tesoro." he spoke up. I lifted my gaze up to his face giving him a deathly glare. "Help me unhook my shorts." I demanded him. "Okay" he said and shifted a little while moving his hands to his zipper.

Riipppp—

"VINCENZO!" I shrieked, wide eyed. He ripped my shorts. "You asked for my help." he said, looking dumb folded. I searched around the room for one of Vincenzo's pant's.

"Pass me that shorts." I pointed to the shorts in the corner of the room. "No." he said. Showing me his handsome smirk.

"Vincenzo I swear." I threatened. "Get it yourself." he said. Oh, he finds this amusing? "I wont look." he added on with a cheeky smile. I rolled my eyes.